Chapter 4: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALYSSA?!?!?!

Alyssa's POV:

I growled at both at my parents then I heard Jeremy coming from his room to the bathroom and he was wondering what's going on. He asked "mom dad anything wr-" he looked at me like what the fuck is going on with me. Then he saw my eyes was flashing. I was about to run out the door until my parents closed it and locked it. I yelled "LET ME OUT NOW *growls*" I heard my mom telling my dad and Jeremy that we need to get Maddy, Rhydian, and Maddy's parents. Inside of me I was scared of the wolf in me. The wolf in me is controlling me it was really scary. It's like I was in a cage and that my wolf in me was going to do something to the ones I love. The wolf in me yelled "LET ME NOW OR ELSE I WILL KILL EVERYONE LET ME OUT NOW."

Wow my wolf in my is crazy what happen to her something wrong with me the wolf in me was never like this. Does every wolf bloods do this the wolf in them will control them and try to leave or kill everyone or whatever. I kept growling and howling but I am not even grown enough to turn to a wolf mom and dad said when I am 13, or 14 I can turn to a wolf blood. I kept on howling and growling at the door trying to get out.

Jeremy's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night by a heard of howling and growling. I thought that it was my parents fighting or just some dumb dogs that keep making noise all the time. So I used my super hearing to hear where the noise was going from. I opened my door and kept on using my super hearing to found out what is going on. Then i saw my parents outside of the door I ran over there to see what's going on i asked "mom dad anything wr-" I looked in the bathroom and saw Alyssa and gave her what the fuck is going on with you face. Then I notice her eyes they was flashing she kept on growling at us. Then she was about to run out the door but my parents closed it and locked the door.

"We need Maddy, Rhydian, and Maddy's parents to help us find out what's wrong with Alyssa." my mom said. I heard Alyssa in the bathroom yelling "LET ME OUT NOW!" dad said "ya but we don't know where they lived and I didn't smell them real well." My mom say it to but then I said "I know I can smell them I will go get them." my mom asked "wait how can u smell them?" I explain them about me and Alyssa when we was in the woods (A/N: when we didn't know Maddy and Rhydian just saying). My mom said "ok but now go get Maddy, Rhydian, and Maddy's parents we need them right now!" I said to my mom "ok i'll be back!" as I was running to my room to change. I closed my door then went to my dresser and got a green shirt that has the color of the grass.

I grabbed my jeans and put them on. Then I got my sweater that was black and had WWE on it with my all of my favorite wrestlers and put it on (A/N: ya I know WWE I watch it sometimes with my bro). I ran downstairs and went out the door I took a big breath and smelled around the area to fine Maddy and her parents place. When I found where they lived I knocked on the door like crazy like Alyssa did when she was excited to see Maddy Rhydian and Maddy's parents. Maddy's mom to the door with her hair messed up and her husband coming behind her. "What are you doing here this late at night lad?" said Maddy's dad rubbing his eyes I said trying to catch my breath "it-it's Alyssa some-something wrong with her we need your guys to hel-help us and we also nee-need Rhydian too and Madd- Maddy."

Maddy's mom said "ok ok let us change and we will get Maddy and find Rhydian." I nodded. They let me inside the house and I sat down on the couch. I just sat there looking out the window and worried about Alyssa and my parents. Then in the corner of my eye I see Maddy coming downstairs from her bedroom and yawning with her pjs still on. I said "well your up but why are you not ready?" Maddy looked at me scared guess she didn't see me until now. "What are you doing in my house?" she asked wondering. I explain what happen and she went back upstairs to change. "Wish Alyssa's ok" I said to myself and sighted sitting back on the couch. 

Alyssa's POV:

I woke up in this weird place all black I didn't see that much I was worried where was I and how I get here even and my family. A light came out of no where shining on me I looked around and I was in a cage. I hear laughing in the darkness I stand up in the cage still looking around. "Hello??? Who's there I can hear you laughing a little!" I cried out. "poor little Alyssa wants to get out of the cage" said the person in the darkness I went to the bars of the cage and try to see who was that. "Who are you and how do u know my name and let me out where my family at tell me NOW!" I cried out again. I got really pissed I tried to flash my eyes and try to wolf up and us my powers but nothing happen its like I was human and all my wolf powers are all gone.

"No need to try to flash your eyes and us your powers Alyssa. All of your wolf powers are not with you at the moment" the person in the darkness said. I yelled while shaking the cage "SHOW YOURSELF NOW WHO ARE YOU AND LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" She sound like someone I knew. The person in the darkness said "fine fine fine calm your tits down I will show myself." The person came out of the darkness and into the light I gasped a little it, it, it was me. It was me but me using my wolf powers my eyes was flashing. I said confused "how are you me and why are your eyes flashing and how are you me?!?!" The wolf me explained to me "well every wolf blood has a wolf in them well I am the wolf in you and you can talk to me in the mirror.

When you look in the mirror you will sometimes see me with my eye flashing so you know it's me it happens with every wolf blood if they want to talk. We can talk thought the mirror or if friends are over I can fog up the mirror and write it down on the mirror and we can speak in your head. For example if some one trying to hurt you i can talk in your head and ask you to control your body and attack them. But I'm now controlling you now because I want to feel what it is to control someone and be in a human body and be free. Wolf bloods wolf in them always does this even your family did when they was your age I mean our age silly me. Now I must go I need to finish doing things bye Ally." The wolf me walked alway in the darkness and I didn't see her again I sat in the cage so worried about my family.

I sighted trying to find alway out of the cage. I just sat there waiting for the wolf me to come back and let me free and it's weird cause she knows my nickname Ally well she is me.

Maddy's POV:

I ran upstairs and put some jeans on and brushed my hair so I didn't look so messed up. When I was done i ran back downstairs and saw Jeremy on the couch sleeping looks like he was tired. I walked up to him and yelled in his ear "WAKE THE HELL UP!" He got scared and looked at me like I was crazy I just giggled "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he asked in his tired voice. "wake up we have to get Rhydian and save your sister." I said as I was walking to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. He got up and said "ok I'm up and give me a glass of milk too please!" I said "sure thing" I went to get another glass for Jeremy and gave him his milk. Jeremy and I heard my parents coming downstairs and looked at the stairs.

"Okay let's go get Rhyian and help Alyssa." My dad said. We went out the door and went to Rhydian's place.

*AUTHOR NOTES: Hey Guys!!! Here the new chapter hope u like it and that u enjoy it. New chapter coming soon ya WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ALYSSA FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I was thinking of making another book with utubers like Teamcrafted what yah guys think type it in the comments below and ya thats it. Ya love ya BYE!!! ❤Alyssa*