Chapter 8: Can I Go To The Party?

Alyssa's POV:

I was in the car my dad was still driving but then we stopped at Jeremy's school wonder why we are picking up Jeremy. Oh well we all walked in I put on my hoddie and put my dad parents sun glasses back on and walked. My dad said to me and my mom "Okay go fine Jeremy." We nodded and spit up I went looking around then I found him I walked over there but then someone girl that had red hair and she had glasses with her hair down and she asked "Hello little girl, are you lost?" I looked at her threw the glasses then her other friend with was a boy he was black (A/N: Srry if ur black :( its for the book SO SRRY) with brown eyes and black hair. I just said "Uh uh uh" Then my sun glasses fell oops the girl picked it up for me and gave it back to me I was looking down because I didn't want a human to know I was a wolf blood.

I smelled the area and saw a two gold trail one lead to Maddy where I heard her coming, the other one is Rhydian. I put on the sunglasses back on and I heard Maddy coming I saw her at the door I said "MADDY!" I ran over to her and hugged her. "Alyssa what are you doing here?" I side off my sun glasses off a little bit and she saw my eyes. Then those people that was talking to me came over to us. "Hey little girl do you know her?" The girl said to me I nodded Maddy whisper in my ear "They know we are wolf bloods there keeping it a secret." I nodded then walked over to Rhydian I asked "Rhydian do you know where Jeremy?" He shook his head then my parents came with Jeremy we all say goodbye to Maddy and Rhydian and there friends and went home.

Mom gave me some potion to stop my eyes for flashing. "Thanks mom." I thanked my mom. She nodded and went to cook something to eat. I went upstairs to my room, I opened my door and threw my backpack on the floor and laid down on my bed. I looked up my white ceiling and then I heard my phone in my backpack vibrating. I moaned and went to my backpack I looked at my phone and it said that it was a message from Mitch. I pushed in my code and it unlocked then I went to my massages. I read the text and it said:

M- Mitch A- Alyssa:

M- Hey Ally! xox Mitch

A- Hey Mitch!! xox Ally

M- My friend is having a bday party and he wanted me to invite u to the party so want to come? xox Mitch

A- I have to ask meh parents first wait brb xox Ally

M- Kk xox Mitch

I put my phone to the side and dragged myself out of my bed and went downstairs to see my parents on the couch watching tv. "Mom dad?" I said they both looked back and saw me. "Ya?" My dad said I gulp and went to the couch. "Uh... my friend and she's a girl.... she asked me if I can go to a birthday party so... can I go to the party?" I asked them hoping to say yes. " I had to say it was a girl or else they will freak out that im hanging out with boys..." I said in my head. My parents both looked at each other then looked back at me. There finally answer was "No." My eyes widened when they both said no "W- What?!"

*AUTHORS NOTES: Hey Guys! ...... soo it's been forever when i updated this book huh? ..... WELL SRRY FOR TAKING FORVER TO UPDATE THIS BOOK!!! MORE UPDATES WITH THE OTHER BOOKS AND YA THATS IT LOVE U GUYS VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!! BYEH!!! ❤ Alyssa*