❤ 1 ❤

A very rich yet very simple girl, daughter of the most successful and rich businessman of Kolkata. Life surrounded by her own family that is younger bother, mom and dad. Few friends and a big fat group on wattpad. Watty friends with whom she used to continuously blabber the whole day. She was herself infront of those people. Awesome in studies, persuing her carrier in medical field. At present in final year MBBS.

But there was one person about whom she was crazy, crazy like hell. Liked him, loved him, idolised him. In short totally utterly crazy for him, for Manik Malhotra.

Manik Malhotra was a celebrity. Heartthrob of every girl. Dream boy. Girls were head over heels for him.

But for this girl, not only his looks but also his nature, his behaviour towards others were what made her go crazy for him.

This girl's friends knew about her crush on Manik and always used to tease her and she used to blush every time. Such an innocent soul she was.

One day, she was sitting in college canteen with her friends.

"Girls I am getting so bored!" The girl said making faces.

"Wait what? You should be excited right?" Navya asked her being shocked.

"Excited? For what? What's so exciting?" The girl asked being confused.

"Stupid, don't you know?" Navya again said.

"Exactly! Don't you know?" This time it was Alya who was shocked.

"Of my dear dumbos! What to know that you all know and I don't know please let me know now!" She said being all confused and received glares from her friends.

Seeing their glares, the girl said. "Ok fine. But atleast tell me what's going on?"

"Dude! He is in town!"
Navya she said excitedly.

"He? Who?" She asked being hell confused now.

"The Manik Malhotra" Alya said being all excited.

"Ok!" This was her reply.

Navya and Alya were looking at her as if she was some alien.
But after fraction of seconds they had to close their ears.

"Wait!!! what?? When? How?  I mean why? Oh god I mean...  Sh!t..!!!" The girl screamed.

Both Navya and Alya started laughed on her reaction.

"Babes chill chill relax calm down girl!!" Navya said between her laugh.

"Yeah Nandini, babe calm down!" Alya said controlling her laugh.

She was Nandini, Nandini Murthy. Daughter of very famous business man Mr. Harsh Murthy. A  rich but very much down to earth girl.

"Ok!! relax!!! calm down Nandini.. Chill..!!! Okk!!" Nandini was talking to herself now.

"Ok cool now? So yeah YOUR Manik Malhotra is in town for some movie's shoot and all!" Navya deliberately stretched on 'YOUR'"

"Woahh!" Nandini said all dreamily, eyes gleaming with excitement and smile not leaving her face.

"Yeah so pray that you get a chance to meet him once." Alya said.

"I so wish to meet him atleast once. Get his autograph. One selfie. My new phone will be in heaven!" She was lost in her own world with her Manik Malhotra.

Navya and Alya snapped her out of her dream world and asked her to get up as they would go home now.

But Nandini was lost in her dream world so both took her belongings and dragged her towards the parking.