❤ 3 ❤

The journey was silent. Nandini was busy thinking about her love for Manik which was increasing every second.
Where as Manik was battling with his ownself and trying to figure it out the feelings and emotions he was going through when he was with Nandini.

The car came to a halt and Nandini saw the place and her face lit up with an amazing adorable smile.

Manik wore his hoodie and gave Nandini a jacket to wear which Nandini wore without asking any question. Nandini left her wedges in the car and Manik then held Nandini's hand and moved towards the shore.

It was a beach. Very few people were there and Manik's bodyguards were nearby in case any problem occurs.

Both were walking on the soft sand feeling the silence between them and their silence was filled by sounds of waves hitting their feet wetting it and the cold wind giving them chills a little.

Suddenly Nandini tripped over something and was about to fall but two hands held her securely. She mouthed a 'sorry' to Manik and he mouthed a 'Its ok' with a smile and both again walked.

But this time they didn't realise that they were walking holding each other's hand.

The Feeling of being so comfortable with each other was something they didn't yet realise. Though Nandini knew that she loves him, but still.

They talked about Nandini's visit to Mumbai, her being a topper in her medical course, about their friends Navya Alya Dhruv Cabir. She told him about Mukti also. They talked about Manik's upcoming movie, commercials, projects, etc.

They laughed, teased each other like best friends.

"Nandini! Tomorrow you will come right?"

"Tomorrow? When why where?"

"Oops I forgot to tell you! Tomorrow there's one press conference and an open stage promotional concert of my upcoming movie." He said.

"Wow! It's so cool. But Manik. Tomorrow Muku dii is coming to meet me." She said being a bit worried of his reaction.

"Ohh!! By the way when is she coming?"

"She'll reach around 12:00 at my place."

"Great.Then no problem at all! My event is in the evening. It will start at 6:00 and will be continued with concert and then dinner. So you know Mukti can also come with you to the event." He said smiling widely.

"Are you sure Manik?" Her face lit up again.

"200% sure Nandini. And see I already met your friends so I will get a chance to meet Mukti also. Seems like she is very special to you!"

Nandini smiled widely at him and nodded and Manik also smiled.

After sometime, Manik dropped her home.
After dropping Her, He drove to his house. He was smiling like a fool since he met her. Since one year. She is different. She is special.

While thinking about her, he reached his place, entered his home and went towards his room and found someone already sleeping with loud snorring sounds.

"My dear 'sloth bear in hibernition'. Omg he and his snorrings." He murmured and took one pillow and started hitting him.

"Get up you moron. How do you always sleep? Where does this sleep comes from? We all aren't sleepy like you anytime! Get up you dumb sloth bear"
He shouted and saw him stirring in sleep. After few more hits, he woke up yawning.

"Who wakes up a cute sweet little boy like this that too at 12:30 am? And where are you coming from?  Party? That too without me?"

He said in a sleepy voice and then only Manik realised that he didn't tell him about Nandini.