Chapter 1

It was several months later when Harry managed to escape the nightmares. It was several months later when Louis found himself even more in love with the kitten boy. Liam found himself being able to walk at night. Niall found himself happier than ever. And Zayn found himself no longer being afraid.

[Louis' P.O.V.]

"Louis Tomlinson, if you do not wake up this instant-" A shrill voice yelled from downstairs.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled before mumbling to myself. "Jesus, woman."

A small giggle sounded beside me and I looked over with a sleepy smile to find two little kitten ears peeking out from beneath the covers. Shockingly green eyes slowly revealed themselves from the blanket and another giggle sounded when I met those eyes. I leaned over turned on to my side and snuck under the covers too. 

"Hi," Harry giggled.

"Morning, kitten,"  I smiled. "Why are you so giggly this morning?"

"No nightmares, Lou," Harry smiled, snuggling into my shoulder.

Ever since the incident as we had all taken to calling it, Harry had been having nightmares at least twice a week but this week he hadn't had any. I smiled and pulled him back so that I could kiss him. I kept our foreheads touching and Harry smiled at me again. 

"Good," I kissed him again. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Liar," I smiled.

"Loved you longer, means I love you more."

"No. means you've loved me longer. Not more."

"Still loved you longer," Harry bumped his nose against mine.

"And how did I not notice that?"

"Hm?" 

"You're beautiful," I kissed him again before he hid his face in the pillows. "Don't hide! I want to see you!"

"I'm blushing. Stop it."

"Oh Harry! Harry Edward Styles Maybe-Tomlinson-Someday!" I sang loudly, trying to get him to uncover his face. "You're the prettiest little kitten boy I've ever seen. And I've never seen you be mean! Oh Harry!"

Harry's giggles grew louder and he snuck his head out of the blankets, eyes bright and happy. I pressed a kiss to his nose again and smiled widely to him. 

"Is that the prettiest kitten boy I've ever seen?!" I dramatically gasped.

"Louis, stop it," Harry laughed as I laid my head back down next to his. 

"Hi, pretty kitten boy."

"Hi, goofball."

"Well!" I faked offense.

I went to roll away from me but I was pulled toward Harry so our noses were touching. Harry kept his hand on my cheek as he blushed a little harder, "Did you really mean that?"

"You're the prettiest kitten boy I've ever seen? And that I've never seen you be mean?"

"No!" Harry laughed, moving his hand from my cheek.

"Well they're true, too, darling."

"I meant the Maybe-Tomlinson-Someday part."

All joking aside, I gently reached up to cup his cheek, "Of course, I meant it. Who else would I want?"

"Well there's-"

"They aren't you," I interrrupted, causing Harry's blush to deepen.

Harry traced the length of my arm for a few moments before looking down at my chest, "Well I suppose I do like your last name."