Chapter 3

[Louis' P.O.V.]

"Why do I not have anything to wear to this stupid thing?" I almost shouted into my closet.

"What do you keep yelling about?" Lottie asked as she stuck her head into the room.

"I have like nothing to wear for tonight," I responded before sticking my head back into my closet.

"Well you aren't going to find anything in there," she gave a small giggle.

I turned to see her standing in the midst of all my shirts that I had thrown everywhere. She smiled to me and I gave her a frown.

"Help me," I whined.

"What are you even doing tonight?"

"I'm taking Harry on our first alone date."

"Awe!" She squeaked, making me jump a tad. "That's so cute."

"Shut up."

Lottie only smiled in response and attempted to find her way to the bed. She sat amongst the clothes that were scattered around it and reached for a dark pair of skinny jeans, holding them up.

"What about these? I'd sniff them to see if they're clean but it's you so no."

"Rude," Louis said reaching for the pants she was holding. She tossed them to him and he sniffed them. "They're clean. Okay, shirt?"

"Where are you taking him?" Lottie asked, rifling through a few bits of clothes.

"Uh..."

"Bro, you suck at this."

"Leave me alone," I whined, again. "I'm new at this."

"You're a guy. You're supposed to plan the dates and everything."

"But it's just Harry."

"But Harry isn't just Harry anymore," she pointed out, sniffing a shirt before wrinkling her nose and tossing it toward my hamper. "It's Harry, your boyfriend. Harry, the love of your life. Harry, the boy who's been in love with you for years."

"And I still feel like an idiot for not realizing that."

"It may be just Harry to you. But he's never thought of you as just Louis."

"I know," I huffed, lightly.

"Then hurry up and find something to wear so you can go pick up your boyfriend and figure out where you're going to go."

Lottie smiled widely as she reached down to grab a shirt and tossed it at me. I looked at and realized that I hadn't worn stripes it quite some time. Harry liked when I wore stripes, he told me once. Stripes and-

"Here, dork," Lottie said before tossing me some light gray braces and leaning against the doorway.

"You're lovely," I blew a kiss to her as she rolled her eyes and exited my room completely.

I quickly changed my clothes before texting Harry.

rdy 2 go? xx

I ran out of my room and nearly slid down the stairs before having to jump over the twins, who were laying on the ground at the foot of the stairs. I gave them a curious look and continuing into the kitchen.

"Hey, mum?"

"Yes, Boo?" His mother peeked out from around the pantry.

"Can I have a few notes to take Harry out?"

"What happened to your allowance?"

"I used it for fuel for my car."

"I'll give you some if you clean your room."