Chapter 2

[Louis' P.O.V.]

I woke up to the sound of Harry humming something quietly and I made a small grunt noise. He immediately stopped his noise, causing me to open my eyes and find him standing half nude in my room. 

"Don't stop humming," I mumbled.

"Did I wake you?" He asked as he pulled on boxers under the towel and discarding the towel.

"Kind of."

"I'm sorry, Boo."

I smiled in response and he climbed back into bed and curled himself around me. I closed my eyes as his legs tangled with mine and Harry began his humming again. I pulled him tighter around me for the warmth that was radiating from his body and he gave a small squeak of surprise but accepted it nonetheless. We laid like that for several moments, as I realized that it was Saturday, so I let myself begin to fall back to sleep. However a loud crash and small yelp caused me to jump and sit straight up in bed. I let out a small groan and a sigh.

"Rae and Niall?" Harry asked, lazily stretching.

"Rae and Niall," I agreed, letting loose a loud yawn.

I fell back on to the pillow and looked over at Harry  to find him already smiling to me. I naturally smiled back and he leaned in to press a kiss to my forehead. I gave a small pout and he kissed my lips, causing me to give him a smile. 

"I love you."

"And I love you."

"Why don't you ever say 'I love you, too?' Is it like against some code you have for yourself?"

"No," I laughed loudly. "It's just that adding the word too is almost as if you're just reciting it because you aren't clever enough for your own words. I like the 'and I love you' because it's truth and it's not reciting what you said back."

"But you said the exact same thing I had previously said."

"Because I love you the exact same amount as you love me."

Harry blushed at that and buried his face into my neck as he mumbled against it, "You're such a dork."

"I'm trying to tell you that I love you and you call me a dork," I huffed dramatically.

"But you're my dork," Harry said raising his head to kiss me. "Mine."

"Yours," I smiled.

"Harry! Louis! Are you awake?" Niall's voice yelled through the door.

 "Well we would be now," I called back with a slight huff.

"Mumma Anne needs help with the kids."

"She always needs help with the kids," I mumbled under my breath. "There's freaking double digits amount of them."

Harry gave a small giggle before rolling out of bed. I quickly sat up and grabbed his hand, pulling him back to the bed. He gave a small noise of surprise as he fell on top of me. I kissed him a few times until he was grinned widely.

"Can I help you, sir?" He asked, running a hand through my hair.

"I wasn't done with you quite yet," I pouted.

"But we have to go do things."

"If you insist," I sighed as Harry began to squirm off of me. I gripped him close again and he raised an eyebrow at me, "One more kiss?"

"Always."

He smiled widely after giving me a quick kiss before moving away from me to put clothes on. I gave one last groan and followed suit. Being the amazing person that Harry is, he tossed me some sweats and a t-shirt. I gave him a grateful look and he just smiled at me. He quickly left the room, seeing as he only needed to put on a shirt and pants to be on his way and it gave me time to think for a few minutes. I hadn't ever taken Harry out on a date. Sure there had been multiple double dates that we had gone with Niall and Liam somewhere but it had never been just Harry and I. I quickly decided that I needed to take Harry out on a date with just the two of us. I smiled to myself, as I slipped on my shirt before running out of the room at the shout of my name.