Pranking Mo

Winter's POV
It was so much fun pranking Glitch last night, I wanted to do another prank tonight so Static and I got together after the DCI meeting and discussed the prank.

" What should we do for another prank"? Static asked and I shrugged.

" How about if Glitch can act gay around Mo"? T suggested and I gave her the 'Are You Crazy?' look.

" Uh, that's a little too far. Don't you think"? I asked.

" Come on let's do it Glitch!" T shouted.

Glitch went to his room and we all followed him. Before we knew it, we were laughing our heads off. Especially what Glitch was saying about Mo.

" Damn Mo, you're so sexy and you know it," I heard Glitch say and I died.

Of laughter. RIP WINNIFRED QUINN CAMPBELL! 1998-2016.

Jk! I'm still here!

" Glitch, what the hell man? You tryna be gay with me?" I heard Mo ask and this time, it was Static dying of laughter.

" Sorry bro, it was a prank these idiots made me do," Glitch told Mo. He was for sure talking about us.

T tried to hold in her laughter.

" If you do something like this ever again, I will not talk to you for a month," Mo finished and T couldn't control her laughter anymore. None of us could.

Glitch came out of his room and he looked pretty pissed. He walked away and we died of laughter again.

-Wassup it's Winter! Noel and I are so sorry we haven't been on our account in a while. Everything has been hectic and we didn't have a moment to chill and write on here. So hope you found this funny and see ya!
                                       -Winter✌🏻️