two

Everyone: im here!

My face lit up as I saw the 9 people that make me happy, other than o2l. We all ran into each other's arms and tackled each other to the ground. We were in a big convention center but nobody was here except us and some security guards.
"Hey girls! o2l is waiting for you in the back!" the security guard said as he led us to the back room.
I almost fainted when I saw them standing there, in all their beauty. They let us walk up to whichever one we wanted and of course I went up to ricky.
"Hey!" I smiled
"Hey," he smiled back
"I love you so much," I said and he pulled me into a hug.
"I love you more, what's your name?"
"I'm @ / existingdillon on twitter!"
"Omg! You're riley! I tweeted you last night!"
"Yeah! thanks!" I laughed
"Wanna take some pics?" he asked me.
"Yeah!" I smiled
He took my phone and asked for the password.
"Its your name," I laughed.
"That's cute," he smiled.
He took a selfie and then took some with me.
"Will you kiss me for a pic?" I asked
"On the cheek?"
"Cheek and lips," I giggled.
"Sure," he laughed
He kissed me on the cheek and then let me kiss him on the cheek.
"Okay ready for the actual missing picture?" he asked.
I gave Alexis the camera and she held it.
I thought he was going to stage kiss me but he leaned in. His breath smelled like peppermint and I smiled as his lips touched mine. I was actually kissing Ricky Dillon. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I saw everyone videoing and taking pics.
"Oh my gosh." I smiled
"You're beautiful," Ricky said.
I nearly passed out. I'm so happy.
He grabbed my phone and then put his number in it.
"Text me sometime." he whispered.
"I will." I smiled
I met the rest of the boys and then we met Thatsojack and Mikey Murphy, Luke Korns, and Chris O'flyng. we also met jennxpenn and 9 other female youtubers.
My phone was filled with pictures.
The girls and I all went to Starbucks to talk about our day.
"I can't believe he actually kissed you!" Alexa yelled
"Me either I almost died!"
"He gave me his number!" I whispered
"OMG!"
I almost fainted again as all the o2l boys and Jack,Mikey,Luke and Chris walked into Starbucks.
"We forgot to give you these," the boys said as they took all of our phones and put in their numbers.

Ps these are the couple's:
Riley and Ricky (obviously)
Kenzie and Connor
Alexa and Mikey
Lilly and Jc
Brooke and Kian
Jaz and Trevor
Cassie and Sam
Court and Jack
Katie and Luke
Harper and Chris

They asked us to go on dates with them tomorrow night and obviously we said yes.
We all went back to our hotels to get some rest.

Suddenly I got a text from ricky.
he put his name in my phone as
"sunshine💗"

Ricky; hey babe
Me; hey ricky
Ricky: what are you doing
Me:thinking about you.
Ricky: me too
Me: what hotel are u staying in
Ricky: holiday inn hbu
Me: same
Ricky: what room are you in?
Me: 302
Ricky: im coming up there
Me: okay :)

I heard a knock on my door and I looked through the peep hole. It was ricky so I let him in.

"Hey," he said as he pushed me into the room.
"Hey," I smiled.
"I really like you," he whispered
"I really like you too," I said
He sat down on the bed and I sat next to him.
He smiled and I smiled back. He leaned in slowly and our lips touched again. He pulled me onto his lap and we kissed for so long i couldn't even count. We talked for hours and by then it was 2 am.
"Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked him.
"Of course," he said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room on the next floor.
I climbed into his bed and he laid next to me. He threw his arm over my body and pulled me close so our bodies were completely touching. my back was to his chest and he was so warm. He put his hand on my head and played with my hair before kissing me on the cheek and whispering "I think I'm in love with you Riley Kate,"
"How do you know my middle name Richard Porter,"
"Your name on twitter is Riley Kate, so,"
"Oh I forgot," I laughed
"It's a beautiful name, and it's on such a beautiful girl," he whispered.
"I love you ricky, this is a dream come true,"
"You're my dream come true," he whispered.

I fell asleep to the sound of him singing into my ear. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead as I slept. I dreamt about us getting married and having children, and then I suddenly thought, is this a dream?

to be Continued......