Taken (Harry Styles Short Story)

It was dark. I couldn’t see anything. There was a little glimmer of light, I could see faintly from a rice grain of a crack. I could tell I am stuck in a wooden box. You wanna know how I know. Because I have 10 DAMN SPLINTERS!

See, I don’t really know how I got here. One minute I was taking a beautiful stroll in the park then the next thing I know I was taken into the back of a van. I am honestly surprised I haven’t started to hyperventilate yet.

Just sitting here, I realised how quiet it was. No squeak of a door, no chirp of a bird. Now it was really creepy. All of a sudden a creak of a dor brought me out of my thoughts. I heard a squeak of a shoe nearing closer. This is it, tell my Grandma that I never liked her and tell my- I could see the light, OH NO!

I looked up. It was just the crate top opening. There was a boy above it. Dark, rich curly chestnut hair, emerald eyes with specks of gold. If I do say so myself this boy was quite beautiful.

He introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m Harry,” He spoke, with a deep and low voice. I could tell he wasn’t from here. However, right now I didn’t care. But he did look oddly familiar.

Where did I see him- WAIT I saw him at the park. He was walking around; he had this sad, depressed and slightly annoyed look on his face. I wonder if he is all right.

“Hi,” I whispered.

He went to reach out to pick up, but I jerked away to the far corner, which wasn’t any improvement. He chuckled. I was confused at first but then I realised why he went to pick me up, because I was shaking terribly and he could probably tell that I was tired and scared. Smart boy.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I saw what happened... I’m here to help” He explained. I nodded, letting him know that it is okay to pick me up.

He picked me up with an arm under my legs and an arm supporting my back. I clung onto his neck for dear life. For some reason I loosened my arms around his neck because it felt I like I could trust him.  As he was carrying he weaved through the grey band eerie corridors trying not to make a sound.

We were about to round a corner, when we heard muffled voices. We both froze. Scared of what could happen, I could feel Harry start to step back. Then he turned around.

“I know another way out,” Harry whispered.  A shiver went up and down my spine, from the warmth of his breath to cold of my ear. We were at the door when we heard voices.

“THERE THEY ARE!” We looked behind to see big, buff and stupid guys down the corridor. They started nearing us but I jumped out of Harry’s arms and opened the door to freedom. As we got outside, we heard the satisfying click of the lock door. Knowing that were now safe, I looked at our surroundings. The sky was as clear as day, birds chirping freely in their homemade twig nest and the fresh green trees swaying slightly in the breeze.

I started following Harry towards a big, black and expensive Range Rover, parked on the side of the road. Looking over at Harry, I noticed the slight tinge of pink on his cheeks from running. Fumbling with the keys, Harry swiftly opened the door and jumped in. In one swift movement, I copied Harry’s actions a little less gracefully.

Sitting on the seat, I looked at the beautiful leather interior in the car. I looked up to see Harry looking at me with massive grin, which soon I replicated. Turning around Harry put the key in the ignition, which made the engine roar to life. As he backed out in reverse, I realise...

He-is my saviour.