And all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you

Savannah

"How about we go out today?" I ask as I take a seat on the couch on the opposite end to where Harry is sitting.

"Yes, please!" Zoey groans. "We've been inside for far too long."

Harry pops a peanut in his mouth and asks, "Where should we go?"

"Let's just roam around aimlessly." Natasha suggests in a bored voice, sprawled on one of the couches.

We've been sitting doing nothing since morning, making casual small talk with each other or getting up and going to our rooms only to come back and lie down in the living room. It's like all the enthusiasm just vanished into thin air. I'm usually a very lazy person, but for some twisted reason, I really want to do something exciting - even if that involves getting out of the house and walk around the city. Besides, it's kinda hot today and the house is heating up like an oven.

"Come on, guys!" I whine, throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation. "There's only a couple of days left before Harry and I leave for California, are you all seriously gonna waste this time?"

"It's not like we're ignoring you.." Natasha mumbles and I throw a pillow which lands right on her face. "Hey!" She yells at me.

"Get your butt moving. Now." I order everyone. "We're leaving in half an hour. Harry, call Chad and James, please."

He salutes at me and says in a rigid tone, "Yes, Ma'am."

It takes us all almost two hours to get ready, with me being the first person to get dressed. It only took me fifteen minutes maximum to pick out my clothes and wear them; a black sleeveless mini dress that reaches my thighs. Just as soon as I was done, Harry called me and asked me to pick out clothes for him. We had gotten into a heated argument over his indecisiveness of selecting what he wants to wear; in the end, I picked out a dark blue shirt and jeans with a purple checked button down, forcing him to wear it. Zoey and Natasha kept fighting over who's gonna use the bathroom first and then they started another war on accessories. To top things, Mom and Dad decided to accompany us in the last minute, taking yet another half an hour to get ready.

Poor Chad and James have been sulking on the couch since so long. They reached here exactly ten minutes after Harry called them, and have since been waiting. When they see us all trudging out of our rooms, they get up instantly and smile with relief.

We huddle up in two cars; Mom and Dad in one car and the rest of the people in the other mini van. During the way, everyone keeps arguing on where to go and what to do, with no one coming to a proper conclusion. So we keep driving meaninglessly, not sure where to stop.

"How about we visit the Statue of Liberty?" Harry asks.

"Do you want to?" I question him.

He shrugs and purses his lips as he says, "Yeah, I guess. Since we can't decide where to go, might as well start from there."

Natasha calls Mom and lets her know about the plan. Both cars accelerate towards Manhattan with us chit chatting along the way and talking about random topics and senseless stuff. I ignore most of the things everyone is talking about because all I can think is that Harry's hand is very close to my bare thigh. He has his head and torso turned around to talk to my siblings at the back, with one arm resting on the top of the seat and the other crossed over in his lap, right next to my thigh.

I wouldn't exactly have paid attention to it, but the small perverted creature that dwells in my mind forced me to do so, and now I can't stop thinking what will happen if his fingers touch my leg. The last time this happened was during our make out session when he grabbed my thigh in the dressing room of that stupid store, and my senses weren't aware of that because I was busy devouring his lips. But if he makes the mistake of even slightly nudging my thigh right now then I might just explode.