10

Tyler POV

I ran out of the house following him.

He runs into his house, I hesitate but then I hear a blood curtling scream.

I dash in and watch as his parents were beating him up and his sister was standing by.

"Let go of Kota."

I growled.

His parents stopped and stared.

The father dropped him and walked up to me.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BOY! BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!"

"NO! I can report you to the police..for child abuse. You should be ashamed"

His father clenches his fist, but then smiles picking Kota up by his collar, and gets a knife from the mom.

"Aww are you worried about MY Kota."

He brings the knife to Kota throat.

I flexed my arms, and cracked my knuckles.

"Looks like I have to do this freaking stuff again huh? I told you LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

With that I bring my arm back.

I punch his dad with all of my strength, surprisingly sending him flying across the kitchen floor, the mother run to her husband.

I smirked walking slowly to him.

"Kota's going to be living with me for a while along with his sister, if you know what's good for you and your family..I recommend you let it slide, because..I don't think you can afford going to court."

I say, looking down at him smiling wide, my hands behind my back.

"If you try hurting Kota, and/or his sister again..remember..child abuse..and self defense..and technically I am not lying."

"Yeah but I have a witness.!"

"Hm? Who?"

"My wife, dakota, and his sister Hannah."

I place my finger on my chin leaning closer I say.

"Hm? Well who's side do you think Kota and Hannah will be on hmm? It's not hard..and your wife..I can report her as well she threw a pan at him for crying out loud. Anyways I have proof."

"How?!"

"..ways."

I turn around and pick up Kota who was lying on the ground and Hannah, who was struck with fear.

Carrying them both out, I go back to my house.

"Thanks for setting up a camera, Kota or Hannah..you guys are smart. If you don't mind I want you guys living with me instead. I have two extra rooms, and a older sister..but she is nice..so don't worry and My mom she's cool. No one will hurt you guys I promise."

Hannah starts crying.

"Hannah it's ok, Ty will protect us."

Kota said softly.

I smile lightly, as hannah nods.

I set them down as I walk through my door.

Together we go tell my mom the situation and she gladly accepts them.

They go choose their rooms, somehow I am happy when Kota chooses the room beside mine.

Hannah and my sister clicked, immediately liking each other.