ups, downs, sweet dreamz & pure myseriez! Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Next morning, I wake up, OMG its Monday I gota go to school. Its 7:30 OMG im late! I slept right through my 7:00 am alarm, still feeling sick but I finally get up.

I grab my uniform out of my closet and go have a quick shower. I get out OMG forgot to shave, I go back in do a quick shave check on ma legs & arms, PERFECT!... I get out, wear my uniform, OMG it isnt washed or ironed, so I go back in my room and find my second pair of uniform hung up, washed and irond with a note on it saying... 'Good morning dear thought you would sleep in today so I ironed your uniform and put your tie on it to make it complete, polished your shoes and put a new pair of socks next to your shoes and I looked at your timetable and I packed up your books and lunch is in your bag ready to go and your $20 pocket money is in your walet which is in the little pocket on the right side of your bag and I also put your sports shorts in ur bag next to your lunch box, snack, books, pencil case and ruler kk Love Mum xx '

So I quickly wear it with my white button up shirt, my navy blue skirt that comes above my knees by a couple of centimeters, my black leather shoes and ofcorse my awesome tie it's one of the long ones =D... then I went back to the bathroom to blow dry and curl my hair, put my make up on, eyeliner first then mascara then foundation next it's the lip gloss then finally blush and eyeshadow but very light so I don't get introuble by our head mistress, and to feel complete I put my nail polish on. Then to top it all up I put my orange ribbon in my hair so my finge comes down over my face just ontop of my eyes and so ma hair is still perfectly curled just so u can see my orange zip earings. Then at last I put my bestfriends locket, bestfrends ring and the matching braclet on... That's how close me and malina are!

I look at my watch and its 8:00 am so I rush out of the house, lock the door and wait infront of my house at the bus stop waiting for the bus to take me to school. So while im waiting I search for my phone I can't find it! OMG I forgot it in the charger! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY!?!?!?!? I quickly run back inside grab my phone and saw the perfum and deoderent on the table n I think... OMG I forgot deoderent, I just quickely grab them, stuff them in my bag and run to the door as I am about to lock the door I saw the bus go straight past me... OMGG wat the hell!! So I quickly dial 0430378361 its melina's number.

'Bring, bring, bring, bring' it rings a couple of times and just before I was guna hang up she answers...

"Hey babe!" she says happily

"Hey gawgus!" I reply

"Wats up?"

"Well I kinda missed the bus... offtt... is it possible for your mum to pick me up?"

"Sorry hun but my mum had work early this morning."

"So how you getting to school?"

"Im catching the two way buses, 1st one stops at a place near your house then 2nd one drops me off at school."

"Aye... can you do me a favoure?"

"Yer sure... shoot what is it?"

"Can you please catch the first bus then walk to my house and we'll walk to school together?"

"Yeah sure! No need to worry cause im already there!"

We hang up and greet eachother... Mell!!! I yell.... Rachhh!!... She yells... then we hug and start laughing our heads off!!

We start walking and I explain what happened and how I missed the bus and she fully understood and everything. We kept talking about the most randomest things ever! From all the talking me and mell didn't realize that we've already reached half way cause we were too busy laughing, saying jokes and talking. By accident I looked away and spotted out the twins Jody and Sarah walking.