Chapter 4~Lets Get This Party Started

Maddie's brown curls bounced against her back as she hopped into the car tak Ng deep breaths.Today was the day!The day she faced her fears, the day she'd see a clown for the first time in 11 years, the day of Josh's party!

When her mother drove her to the party Maddie saw Kendall already there

'Maddie you came!' Squealed Kendall, running over to her best friend and embracing her in a hug

'Yeah, I did!'

Kendall smiled at her and they talked for a but before it was time to go inside!She squeezed Maddie hand and a tall man in a suit lead them all to the bleachers.No one else was there as Josh had had the circus closed off especially for the party!

When the show started all the good memories of the circus flooded back to Maddie's head.The tightropes were insane, the trapeze still amazed her and the stilts men were very talented but then it was time for the clowns

Kendall wrapped her arms around Maddie.They fell on their faces and knocked into each other and Maddie even found herself letting out a chuckle once or twice.But then a clown shouted 'We need a volunteer!'

Another one ran up the bleachers and grabbed Maddie's hand, 'Come with me kid!' He snarled, she tried pulling away but he was too strong and he pushed her into the stage.Tears spilt from her yes as they danced around her yelling 'Circus Circus Circus Circus!'

Eventually it all became too much and she sprinted off the stage in a pile of tears.Hen she stopped running Maddie found herself in a dark room.The same dark room as 11 years ago...