Part 8

My hotel room was completely silent. I turned the TV off about a half an hour ago. I was so sick of seeing all the depressing stuff on the news, and I was not able to find anything good.

I know that I was technically on lockdown from Randy and Vince, but I didn’t care. I wanted to go to a bar. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind that, right? Sure.

I got up off the bed and I walked over to my duffle bag on the floor next to the couch. I searched through it for a sexy outfit suitable for dancing. I just needed to have some fun.

I headed to bathroom and got dressed. I pulled on my thin black tank top, and my plaid black miniskirt. I pulled on fishnet leggings, and then did my makeup. I walked back out into the bathroom, and sat down on the bed. I buckled up my heels and I grabbed my small black handbag from my duffle bag. I opened the door and peered out into the hallway. Randy’s door was open, and there was music and laughter coming from it. I tiptoed out into the hallway, closing the door silently behind me.

I slipped my card key into my handbag and I continued walking against the wall in the opposite direction towards the back elevator. There were security guards standing on both sides of the elevator as I approached.

The large bald one stopped me. “Can I see your ID ma’am?”

I rolled my eyes and reached my hand into my handbag for my ID. “You know who I am. At least, I’m pretty sure you know who I am.”

He chuckled as he grabbed my ID from my hand. “I do know you ma’am, but unfortunately, we still have to check your ID.”

I nodded as he handed it back to me and let me pass through into the elevator. I headed towards the lobby; luckily there were no stops along the way.

I walked down the street towards a long line of bars and restaurants. I headed into the second bar that I saw. There were flashing lights everywhere and loud music. I was already feeling happier!

I headed over to the bar and waited for the bartender. He finally spotted me and he smiled at me.

“What brings you out here tonight?”

I shrugged and yelled back to him over the loud music. “Not entirely sure, just needed to get out for a while.”

He smiled at me and his bright white teeth gleamed under the blacklights of the bar. “Alright, well what can I get for ya tonight?”

“How about a Captain Coke?”

He nodded at me. “I can do that for ya!”

“I’ll have the same!” I turned around and noticed a really cute guy behind me. He smiled at me and then looked back at the bartender. He handed over his ID. “You can put both of these on my tab!”

I smiled as he took a seat on the stool next to me.

“So can I get your name, beautiful?!”

I looked at him and smiled. His eyes were a bright blue. “My name is Lea!”

He nodded. “That’s a really pretty name!” He holds out his hand. “The name’s Grant!”

I gave him my hand and he shook it. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. “So, are you the kind of guy who just goes to bars hoping to pick up a hot chick?!”

He rolled his eyes at me playfully. “Well that depends!”

“On what?!”

“Is it working on you?!”

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter, and I could tell that I was blushing. “Maybe!”

The bartender set down our drinks. I could feel my phone buzzing in my handbag, and I took it out to check it. I noticed that it was Randy. I immediately sent it to my voicemail. I wasn’t really in the mood to have my night ruined.