Prefix

The Once True Me........

                      "Tell me where you got the sword from, Mudblood!?!" My voice boomed on around the room. Hermione, or whatever her name was, started crying.

                  "It wasn't in your bank account! Harry found it in the water! AHHHHH!" She lied to me. I don't like liers, or mudbloods. I started to cut in her arm the "M" for "Mudblood".

                  Everytime she lied, I would add another letter. I pinned her down to the ground, she was screeching out in pain. I just rolled my eyes. I would of loved to kill her in one snap of my wand. But I couldn't, I wanted an answer, NOW.

                      "Lier! Who let you get the sword from my vault?!?" I yelled again, staring at her in disgust.

                     "I-I told you! Ha-Harry found it in a l-lake!!! No-nobody let us into your account....I sw-swear! It m-might  be a fake!" The girl screamed again, as I cut in the next letter on her 'once-perfect' arm. She cried and cried.

                       "Lier! Stop lieng and I'll stop doing it! Nevermind!!!" I finally lost my patiance and cut her like crazy, untill the word was wrote. She screamed and screamed. 

                        I just ignored her. By the time I was done, in blood her arm read, "Mudblood". She grasped her arm, but I just slapped her. 

                                   Many, many years earlier...........

Author's Note....

                  Hey guys! I'm adding more today, I just wanted to get that down... :)