The Good and Bad. ;D Mostly Good-But Does have some Bad.

6 'Fun' Years Later...................

                    Years after the mysterious appearince of Riddle, I never forgot that day. Every night i slept in fear that i wouldn't be alive to see the next day. On the other hand, James slept in peace and harmony, un harmed. I slept in fear, I grew very sick, waking up in the middle of the night, to make sure I was still alive.

                    My father never told mum about the mysterious visitor. She never knew about what I was going through. I just sat there in awe by how my father didn't seen to care about Riddle. I truthfully thought he had forgotten the visit. Yet one thing was true, I would NEVER  forget. Little did I know that one day I would be closer to him then I could ever imagine.

                  Eventually I got the letter I had been waiting forever. An invitation from Hogwarts, accepting me to the pure-blood school. At the begining of that day it was a normal July afternoon. I was sitting in my room, looking over my notes on this "Riddle" guy. If I was going to be killed, I wanted to learn everything about everything and how this guy kills people, so I can prevent a dead witch.

                      An owl came to my window, and started banging on it with its head. It was a young owl, with long hazelnut colored wings. I giggled, and let him in. He came in, and tumbled on my bed. I pet him, as he dropped a letter in my hands. I looked at the letter, and read it in my mind.

           Winter Potter

         1984 Wizard Avenue

                            Dear Miss Potter, we are please to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please check out the enclosed letter that contains what you'll need for this term, you can find the supplies at Diagon Alley. 

                                    The following term begins September 2, please owl back by July 31st.

                                                                                                          Minerva McGonagall

                                                                                                        The new Deputy Headmisstress

                                     I smiled and grasped the letter closer to my chest. I patted the owl, and guided him to the window. He did what seemed like a nod, and flew off into the afternoon sky. I sighed, and read over the letter again.

                                      "Mother! Father!" I yelled, as I ran out of my room. I ran down the stairs to find my mom and dad sitting at the table, trying to get James to behave.

                                       I jumped up in glee, and shoved the paper in my mother's face. "Reda it! Mom isn't it amazing?!" I asked, as I couldn't help myself from squeeling in pure joy. 

                                         My mother looked it over, then handed it to my father. "Congrats, Winter." 

                                         "Mommmmmm!!!! What did Win'er get? Let me see!" My little brother, James, yelled at mother. He reached for the paper. "Gimme! Gimme!"

                                           "Well we better get our butts to Diagon Alley. Good job, Winter. I'm proud of you." My father added on to my mother's response.

                                           Sunrays of happiness burst out of my body. I danced all around the room and I couldn't stop saying, "Thank you, thank you!!" This was the first time my dad was ever proud of me. 

                         Hey guys!!!!  :D