Love's Complicated Ways

One year into their perfect marriage, Vishal and Shreya seemed to be a perfect couple. They were happy, their marriage was filled with love and laughter and their relationship seemed to be getting better and better. There was no space for any cracks to emerge in their perfect relationship.

An unexpected offer however leaves Shreya in a dilemma. It was an opportunity that any budding fashion designer like her would never wish to refuse. But would it cause a strain in their relationship?

Upon realizing the significance of the offer, Vishal urges Shreya to go. It is just a matter of staying away for 6 months, isn't it? Time will fly and they'll be back together just like before; the distance wouldn't make a difference as the love between them would conquer any obstacles, right? That was what they thought until the way their love story began starts to wreak havoc in their lives.

Darling... That's the nickname Vishal still enjoys calling his love.

Darling... That's the nickname Shreya still adores being called by her love.

Darling... That's the nickname which brought them together in the first place. How could that nickname be tearing them apart now?

Confusion, suspicion, misunderstandings and secrets seem to have weaved its way into their lives to a point of no return.

Cast:
Nivin Pauly as Vishal
Nazriya Nazim as Shreya
and maybe more to come as you read... :)

Enjoy this story and please do vote and give your comments as you read this story. I really hope you like it. :)

The prologue will be updated soon..

Take care! Smile and keep smiling! :)