2. Do you want me Jack?

I am standing in the middle of a desert. The sun is relentless on my tanned skin as I feel drops of endless sweat roll down my body leaving me feeling sticky. I turn around in a slow circle to observe my surroundings. Where the hell am I?

It can't be a dream can it? I mean it feels so real. I can feel the sun beating down on my skin. I can feel the dry wind blow and ruffle my hair. Where am I?

The desert's sky is clear and a brilliant blue against the dark yellow color of the sand. I don't' see anything else around me but rolling sand dunes. Confusion clouds my mind as I try to think of a logical reason as to why I would be here or if this is a dream, why would I dream of such a thing?

Stumbling forward on wobbly legs, I begin to walk forward as if I am being pulled by some unknown hand on my arm. I push down at the fear threatening to spread throughout my body as I continue to walk forward due to some unknown force's pull.

A white canopy bed eventually comes into my view. What the fuck? What is a bed doing in the center of the desert? The frame of the bed is hard dark stained wood. A white protective screen against insects surrounds it. The screen is so fine that I can't so who is lying in the bed's center but I do know that someone is in there.

I pause a few feet away from the bed. What_

A perfectly manicured feminine hand comes out of the screen's part. I instantly know its her. She says nothing from within the canopy bed but her fingers beacon me forward with a curl. Knowing that it is her behind the screen does nothing for the fear that I feel like a ball in the bottom of my stomach but still I move forward.

Pushing the silky curtain aside, I groan in pleasure at the sight of Kat laying in the center of the bed. Her thick ink black hair is no longer straight but in thick curls fanned out around her head. The sexy creature's shapely figure is barely covered in the white gown. Two Identical huge slits running up either side of the gown stoping just above her hips and parts open to show off her toned thick legs. By the sight of her naked hips, I can tell she isn't wearing any panties.

Still she remains quiet, as she looks me over wearing her signature mask filled with amusement.  I am rock hard at this point but oddly enough I don't feel embarrassed by it and make no effort to cover myself. Her luscious lips are not sporting the sexy red colored lipstick but instead appears to be just as naked as is under her gown. she pouts over at me. I fight back the urge to climb up on the bed and run my hands over her beautiful body and stick them under her gown to feel her treasures below.

"Why don't you?" She whispers out finally. I close my eyes and shake my head trying to block out the temptress from my view. "I can't do this. I c-can't."

Her soft laughter floats over and wraps around me. "Do what Jack?"

I step further inside and regret it immediately as the curtains close in around me somehow making me feel like I am trapped in a way. "This. This is wrong. I s-shouldn't be here with you. With you looking like this and with me wanting to take in every single bit of you." I say feeling like the biggest jerk on the planet.

"Tsk tsk, Jack is this not a dream? Is this not your dream? You think too much. Enjoy the freedom in such things like this not being reality. Enjoy the freedom in not having to answer to anyone in your state of unconsciousness." Her musical lit responds back tersely as if she is somehow disappointed by my fear.

We stare at one another for the next few seconds. Finally I clear my throat and move forward. She continues to watch me and hum with approval. "Come Jack, come and taste this paradise." She whispers out drawing me closer with her electric sex appeal.