18. Disaster Date

New chapter of Elite Way! Yay!

I wanted to post it now for you guys, before I left to the DMV. Today I have my written driving exam. Wish me luck.

Anyway, thank you for 12K reads. It means to much to me. Also, please do me a favor and check out my new story 'Bucket of Roses' and tell me what you think. I want to know if you guys would read it. 

Also, comment if you would like a sequel to Elite Way. Elite Way is coming to an end and I have an idea for a sequel, but I want to know who would read it. Just fyi though, the sequel would center more around Beau rather than focusing on Lilliam and Luke.

xoxo, 

Pornoskians.

-

18. Disaster Date

It was a day like any other. I opened my eyes slowly, stretching out my arms as I did it. The light that came in through the window illuminated my bedroom nicely.

I sat up and once I saw him there, sitting on my window seat with a grin on his face, my eyes widened in shock. My hands went to reach for the covers, pulling them around myself protectively. I said in a scream, "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled and the grin on his face seemed to get bigger, if that were possible. "I told you we were going on our date today." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"How did you get inside my room?" I asked, still shaken over finding him casually lounging in my room, watching me sleep.

"Your parents let me in." He shrugged his shoulders. "I merely knocked on the door and when they saw me, they called me 'Luke' and invited me in. I told them we were going on a date today and they let me come wake you up. But I couldn't bring myself to do it, you look cute sleeping." His words sounded fake, as if he were only teasing me. I knew there must have been a hidden motive to his wanting to go on a date with me, but I didn't know what it was.

"Will you get out of my room please?" I need to shower and get ready. "I need to shower and get ready. The sooner we get this over with, the better."

He smirked. "You're not showing much enthusiasm, babe. By the end of the day you won't want to leave my side."

I laughed slightly. "I doubt that."

**

We left my house about an hour and a half later. My parents had invited Jaidon to breakfast while I was getting ready. When I went downstairs, he smiled and got out of his seat at the table. "Ready to go, babe?"

There was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Going out on a date with him and having him call me babe was strange. It didn't feel right. I nodded, "Yeah...Luke..."

He walked towards me and gripped my hand in his. Heading towards the door with me in tow, I was able to tell he was in a hurry to get going. My mum called out to us as we left the front door, "Have fin, you two!"

He led me down the driveway and out the front gates to his car that was parked right at the curb. I watched in surprise as we stopped in front of a beautiful Dodge Challenger car. It was blood red and shined like a diamond. With the click of a button, he unlocked the doors and went to open the door for me. I stepped into the car silently and waited for him to get in.

Once settled in, I decided to ask, "Where are we going?"

His car started smoothly, with a purr of the engine. He was silent for about a minute before speaking. "We're going to my house to pick up my wallet and then we're going to have a full day of fun." He grinned with confidence.