2

(Sorry some are long and others are really short!)
How you meet pt.1

Dean:
you were in a mixed gender tag match
with him against Naomi and Jimmy Uso.
I walked up to the list of matches for tonight.
I smile widely as I read my match Me and Dean against Naomi and Jimmy.
Little did Dean know I had a crush on him for about 2 years, I was quite excited to have this match. Just as I was turning away from the sheet, I feel a hand on my shoulder. "You ready for our match Darlin'" I recognize the voice as Deans. "Yeah, it's gonna be fun." I smile sweetly looking up at him. "We'll see you in an hour Darlin'" he says as he leaves.

Seth:
You met him on your first day,
you wanted to meet every one so you did.
You knocked on the door which supposedly was Seth Rollins'. You were about to turn away seeing that you had a bunch of other people to meet. That's when the door opened. Seth poked his head out seeming kinda shocked when he saw me. "Hi." He smiled
"Hi, I'm Y/N, I'm the new announcer." I say as I stick out my hand.
"Seth Rollins." He replies grabbing my hand and lightly kissing it.

Randy:
You were talking to him about his new storyline.
"Are you Y/N?" Randy asks approaching your desk.
"That's me." I smile.
"I'm Randy Orton." Says shyly

Neville:
You met at the performance centre,
he wanted you to film one of his moves.
I hear the clatter of weights and chatter of people as I walk into the performance centre. I wave at Summer Rae and Eva as I walk to the change room. When I get back out I look around to see all of the rings are being used. I see one is occupied by my crush Adrian Neville, I slowly walk over to the ring he's at and watch him train with Tyler Breeze. I watch him execute every flip and move perfectly. I begin smiling enjoying watching him. Him and Tyler stop for a water break, that's when he notices me.
He rolls out of the ring and stands in front of me.
"Hi, I'm Adrian."
"Y/N"
"I must say sweetheart you are stunning." His accent wrapping around each word.
"Thank you." I reply feeling my face get hot.
"Yo, Nev, let's get back to training." Tyler calls from the other side of the ring.
"Hey would you mind filming me do some of my moves?" Neville asks.
"No, I don't mind." I reply smiling.
Neville hands you his phone and climbs back into the ring.

Sami:
You met at a restaurant
You walk into the restaurant with your friends Becky and Finn, to celebrate Finn being drafted.
"Congrats on being drafted to raw Finn." Becky cheers
"So who else is meeting us here?" I ask.
"You'll see lass." Finn replies.
The waitress leads us to a table for four.
Finn and Becky sit beside each other and I'm left with the mystery person.
I look over to Becky and back at the empty chair.
"Y/N you've met him before, quit." Becky says patting my arm.
"Oh Y/N, I forgot to congratulate you on being the first female draft pick for Smackdown." Finn says smiling.
"Thanks Finn, congra ta on being picked in the first round." I reply.
The three of us chat for ten minutes until I excuse my self to go to the washroom. I didn't need to go to the washroom, I just need a break from the Irish accents. I stand at the mirror fix my hair, and add a new layer of lipstick. Before I leave I straighten my skirt. I exit and walk back over to the table and see that someone has sat in the empty spot. That someone is my long time crush Sami Zayn. Becky spots me walking toward the table and shots her eyes over to Sami and back to me. Sami turns his head to look at me and stands up.
"You look stunning." Sami says looking me up and down.
"Thank you." I reply smiling and blushing slightly.
Sami takes my hand and lightly kisses it.
"I'm Sami." He smiles.
"Y/N" I reply.
Sami and I sit down and talk with each other and Finn & Becky

Xx- Mox