7. A Crush On My Husband

When we were done with our dinner, Drake helped me doing the dishes, after which he went back to watching football. So it's time for us to sleep. Okay, at least its time for me to sleep. But where?

"I'm going to bed." I mumbled at him. I turned my body towards the bedroom.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." He mumbled. I stopped walking and turned around.

"Drake". I started and he looked up from the television waiting for me to continue. " I don't... think..I'm...comfortable...with that...yet." I told him, taking small pauses in between words. He looked at me for a few minutes and then sighed.

"I understand." He said. "Can you grab me a pillow and blanket then?" He asked me. I nodded and brought him a pillow and a throw-cover blanket.

"Good night." He murmured at me.

"Good night...Drake." I murmured back at him.

---------------------------------

I woke up by the sound of the blender. Who is that? Ahh...it's just 5:30 in the morning.

"Good Morning." Drake gave me an energetic smile from the kitchen.

"Good Morning... Ahh....what's that you holding at this time?? And why do you...look...look so sweaty??" I asked him while I tried to rub my eyes and adjust to the brightness.

"It's called protein shake ,Ana. I just went for a run." He laughed at me looking at the nest-like hair on my head,probably.

"Run?? At this time??" Ahh,...no wonder he looks so fit and perfect.

"Yep... I'm sorry if I woke you up. You can get back to sleeping." He said to me.

"No no... I'm wide awake. At what time, do you go to work?" I asked him while I tried to shove off my sleepiness.

He laughs at my behavior. Why does he have sucha sexy laugh?

"At..umm..9 I guess." He said

"Cool!! I shall prepare some breakfast for you. You go get yourself in the showers." He nodded and smiled at me and headed towards the washroom.

I prepared some delicious pancakes and some fresh orange juice. When I was satisfied with my work. I patted my back,myself.

Ring. Ring.
It was my phone. I went inside the bedroom to get my mobile. It was Aura.

"Hi Aura!!! How're you??.....yea I'm good.....yea....he's our grandpa's friend's grandson.....yea?yeah...hmm.." While I was talking to my cousin Aura, I saw Drake coming out of the bathroom, half-naked. His towel clad around him. I could see water droplets shining on his body. The muscles on his back moved as he wiped his head with another towel. His toned body looked so good. He looked delicious. The atmosphere was getting really hot.
Ana!!! Stop it!! Stop your dirty mind and concentrate on the call. Phone call? Oh fuck...I forgot I was attending Aura's call.

"Ana?? Ana??? Are you still there??" I could hear Aura asking for me.

"Yes...y-yes...I'm very much here." I heard Drake laughing. Why is he laughing?