32. A Crush On My Husband

GRACE POV:

I wonder what's wrong with Ana and Aura. The day from when Aura started her work here, I haven't seen them talking to each other. Everytime Aura looks over at Ana, Ana avoids her gaze. And moreover I'm tired of being their spokesperson. I wanna hangout with both of them and those two give some or the other reason to avoid eachother.

"Ana??" i call out to her when we both were alone in the store room. She turned back to look at me with some cheese in her hand. She seemed quite sad about something.

"Hey.." she smiled at me politely. I wish i could help them fix their problems.

"Ana...Is there anything that I could help you with to fix any problem with Aura...?" i ask her slowly, letting her see that I'm giving complete support to whatever she is facing.

I could see Ana fighting to hold back her tears. she bent her head down to sniff a little.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me right away, Ana" i rub her back to comfort her and then give her a hug.

"Thankyou so much for understanding Gracie. I'll let you know very soon."

We smiled and she excused herself so she could continue with her work. I sighed and left the store room to bump into Anushk.... My face turned red looking at him.

" How is everything going on?"

"All on track, sir." I gave him a small salute and he began to laugh.

"Gracie!!Hahaha!! And oh, who prepared the dessert today? Customers seem to love this one."

"The white chocolate and the raspberry dessert?" He nodded at my question.

I took him to the person who owned the recipe of the dessert. He was totally glad to see her working sincerely.

"Hey there Aura.." Anushk spoke while i stood beside him smiling at her sincerity towards her work.

Aura looked up at us to give us both a gleeful smile.

"Hey there both of you!!" she greeted us while pouring the white chocolate into a tray.

"You seem to be talented and skillful with your art and passion for food. People seem to love your dessert." Hearing Anush speak,she stops her work to look at us. Her gaze shifts from Anush to me while I nod at her in acceptance of his words. Immediately her eyes brightened up and she raised her head proudly.

"I know!!!" I could see all her teeth while she said confidently. "Thankyou!!"

I noticed Ana from the corner of my eyes. She was genuinely happy for Aura. But when Aura caught her looking at her. She turned her back at her. As soon as, Ana turned her face, Aura looked sad. Anush was busy appreciating Aura but I knew she wasn't lending her ears to him. I sighed and gave her a small smile and left to continue supervising the food.

--------------------

It was time for my shift to end. While I was waiting for Anushk who drops me home everyday, I caught sight of Aura waiting. She waved at me when she saw me.

"Why are you waiting? Don't you go home by vespa?" I asked her.

"Actually I'm waiting for a cab. My vespa is taking some rest.She has some problems with the brakes. Gotta mend her today." She laughed and sighed.

"Oh..then don't worry. Anush can drop you home."

"Eh..I don't know..." She kinda hesitated but I made sure she agreed to my suggestion.

While we both were waiting outside and talking. I noticed Anush coming along with Ana. They were laughing about something and heading towards us. Looking at my expression change, Aura turned back to look at what I was looking. I thought Aura would leave the place but she stood with me,waiting for Ana to notice her.

When Anush and Ana were almost near us,Anush greeted us both and its then Ana took notice to Aura.

"Looks like, I gotta drop three ladies at their respective place." He laughed so cutely.

"Umm...Issa, I'll take a cab. Just now remembered, I have some work to do, on my way." Ana placed her hand on her forehead trying to come up with a good excuse.

"What work? Its okay,I'll drop you at the place!!Just come along with me!! You allowed me to drive you back home,now no turning back."

"No Issa...I mean...um-eh I'll come along with you later som-"

"What's your problem,Ana ?!" Aura cut her sentence mid way and sighed deeply.

She was quiet all this while until Ana began to hesitate to join the ride. She seemed quite pissed with Ana which clearly hinted in her voice.

"What is it? Tell me Ana!! Spill it out!!" Aura folded her hands against her chest and demanded an explanation. Her voice was so restless for a reply.

Anush and myself were like standing there,not knowing what was happening. Well, actually I knew that its something about the misunderstanding between them. But Anushk was totally clueless. He was completely paused at the moment.

"Oh you wanna know???" Ana seemed quite sarcastic while she questioned Aura. " Like you don't know?!!" She scoffs at her and let out a mocking laugh.

"No I don't know!! And there is no reason for you to stay like this with me for so long!!" Aura snaps back at her.

"You think?" Ana laughed sarcastically. "Why? You think I had no right to know about my own husband's past.!!!"

"WHAT??!"

You kidding me?!

Anush and myself were totally shell-shocked!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay finally Issa Anushk knows that Anastasia is married.

What do you think is gonna happen next? ;) I would love to hear it from you guys :D
-------

Currently this book stands at #39 in Romance❤❤❤ Its all cause of you people!! Come on guys,let's pull it down still further :D :D

Don't forget to vote and share this book and follow me for further updates :)