Chapter 16

WASP – Heaven's Hung in black

"I can't do this anymore..." I added.

It was true, his presence could make me happy and sad at the same time. Furthermore, Harry made it clear that he doesn't want to keep in touch with me. I couldn't look at him anymore. My words clearly hurt him, but he was trying not to show that and it made me even angrier. I silently left the room and headed over the bathroom. Suddenly I felt how Harry grabbed me abruptly and nailed to the wall. I dropped a medical box in surprise and now all of the contents were laying on the floor. The brunette nailed me down to the wall with his body, so that I couldn't run away. He took off his T-shirt with one move and nestled to me with a kiss. I put my hands on his brawny chest and tried to push him away, but the more I tried to resist, the more he began to restrain me. Of course, I wanted this and missed his lips so badly which were kissing me right now so furiously, but I must stop him.

"I'll give you what you want..." Harry whispered in my ear.

He grabbed my hand and started moving it lower. I felt myself uneasy, not knowing what to do. I looked down, he quickly began undoing his belt. I shivered and started to kick again. My heartbeat fastened, cheeks got red.

"Touch me..." he asked, liking his lower lip.

The guy grabbed my hand and put it in his boxer shorts.

"No, Harry..." I was almost pleading, pulling my hand out of his grip.

I pushed him with all my strength and could finally get away. I moved back from him to the side of my room. Harry was tauntingly smiling, I was getting scared of his smile. He wasn't like his normal self. Rude and so distant. What's going on with him?

"Come on, Emily. You know you want me..." Harry whispered, coming closer to me.

I quickened the pace, I didn't like his tone at all. What is he up to? He has a split personality?

"You want me from the very first day of our encounter," the guy continued saying.

I turned around and ran to my room. I almost made it, but I felt Harry's hands on my waist. He lifted me up with a jerk and carried to the side of my bed. I started to kick, punch him on the back, but he didn't care. The guy was just laughing and telling random vulgar things. He threw me on the bed, I desperately crawled to the headboard, but Harry grabbed me by the ankles and pulled closer to him. I squeaked something and kept kicking him.

"You wanted to know who I am? You asked so many questions, I assure you, soon you'll find out," the brunette growled, taking off his jeans and shoes.

I can't believe in this, so that's what Harry was hiding, he was hiding himself. He hungrily covered my lips with his, but I wasn't answering on his kisses. I kept pushing him, so he grabbed my hair and I uttered a scream.

"Tell me that I'm a monster!" he demanded, leaving hickeys on my neck.

There was only silence in response, I didn't believe in this. He moved my hands up and took my T-shirt off with a jerk.

"Say it!" Harry almost yelled with a frantic voice.

There was a real madness, rage and anger in his eyes. He nailed me down to the bed so hard that I couldn't breathe. He was hungrily kissing my breasts.

"Tell me that I'm a monster, Emily!" he continued, nibbling my skin.

I realized what he's up to.

"You're doing this on purpose..." I whispered, when he wanted to kiss me on the lips once again.

The guy froze in a couple of centimeters from my lips and met my gaze. I was staring into his eyes and saw what I expected. Anger and rage were an act. His unbreakable fortress crashed in the twinkling of an eye and now he was silently looking at me. The guy fumbled, he unclenched his grip on my hands.

"You want to offend me on purpose, to push me away, so that I left you alone once and for all. It's easier for you to do that, than to open up to me..." I kept whispering.

Harry was broken and didn't know what to answer. As he blinked, he kept looking at me, thereby giving me a chance to continue reading him like an opened book. The pain appeared again in his eyes. He was disgusted with himself. The guy frowned and started shaking his head. I touched his face and he got even worse.

"No, I'm a monster. Say it..." Harry whispered, removing my hands.

"Why should I say it? So that it would be easier for you to leave? So that every time you look at me, you started to hate yourself even more?" I began raising my voice, therefore striving for his answer.

Harry drew back and covered my half-naked breasts with a T-shirt. He's slipping away from me again, when I am so close to the answer. I got up a little bit and hugged him. Harry wanted to remove my hands from his shoulders. He began muttering something, as he closed his face with hands. The guy sat on the edge of the bed and kept muttering. I got up on the bed with my knees and wrapped his neck with hands. I nuzzled into his hair and sighted heavily. My actions were confident and determinate, I used this opportunity. I gave up to my feelings, forgetting about that I needed to talk with him and tell about the wedding. When I am with him, I forget about reality.

"I'll never say that, Harry, you're not a monster..." I whispered, pulling him closer.

He started removing my hands from his neck, but I didn't surrender so easily.

"How can you? After that I almost rap..." he started to speak, wincing.

"Shhh..." I quickly covered his lips with my hand, before he finished the sentence.

I removed my hand and kissed him as gently as I could. Where did he get such a hatred towards himself? He has so much pain in his soul, it makes me suffer that I can't help him. If he had told me everything, I would have done anything that I'm able to, if only to help him.

"No..." Harry said, pulling away.

"I really want you..." I whispered, knowing that he hears my whisper.

The guy tried to draw away, but I kissed him again. Harry gave in, unable to resist anymore. While he didn't change his mind, I got onto his lap and began kissing his neck.

"I want you too..." Harry whispered, stroking my back.

I pushed him a little bit, so that he laid back. The guy lied back obediently, pulling me closer by the hips. I started kissing his collarbones, while Harry dove his fingers into my hair. He moved them, so that they didn't prevent him from looking at me. I was moving lower and stopped on his stomach, as I saw a small bruise. I remembered that moment, when that robust man punched Harry in the stomach. I gently caressed this area.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, looking up at Harry.

"No..." he whispered.

I smiled and continued kissing him. I kept carefully kissing his torso, slightly touching a place of the bruise with my lips.

I forgot about everything in the world, forgot about father, about the promise. Right now the most important for me was - Harry, who was lying next to me. I didn't want to think about anything but him, about my Harry. He hugged me and pulled me closer to him. I'll think about everything tomorrow.