Chapter 4

Penelope's P.O.V

"U-Um, I-I..." I stuttered nervously, shooting out of bed. Landon gave me a sympathetic look while Olly and Leo glared fiercly at Nico.

"What is he doing here?" Leo spat and I fought back a growl. Nico got out of bed and stood next to me. Olly started stalking towards him and my mate instincts kicked in.

I jumped infrot of Nico, holding my arms out to protect him. Olly's eyes darkened and I felt his wolf emerge.

"Ella. Move." He snarled and I shook my head, standing my ground. He ground hit teeth together. "Penelope, move so I can kill him!"

I bared my teeth as a loud growl rippled out of my chest, shocking us all.

"Don't touch him."

Everyone took one step back away from me and gasped. Olly's eyes flickered back to Nico and rage took over once again. He hissed at Nico and I growled.

"I said don't touch him!" I roared, pointing my opened palm at him. A lightening bolt shot out of my hand and hit him on the cheek. He fell backwards and I gasped, realising what I'd just done.

"Holy crap! Oh god Olly I'm so sorry!" Olly stood up and shot me a glare before stumbling off out of my room, slamming the door behind him. Leo soon followed him, sending me and Nico a dirty look.

My eyes brimmed with tears and I hung my head. I love Olly and Leo more than life and I can't think of me without them. I sat on my bed and Landon sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

I laid my head on his shoulder and Nico came and sat on my other side. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I sniffled. "He hates me now." I whispered.

Nico shook his head. "No! He could never hate you. Go and talk to him and you'll sort it out." I nodded and sighed. I got out of bed and so did Nico.

I wrapped my arms around him and he acted as my protector, wrapping his arms tightly around my body so no harm could reach me.

"Go home, Nico. We both know I need to sort this out with my brother. I wont be able to sleep without you but look on the brighter side, if all goes well, we can be together infront of everyone." Nico sighed and grumbled under his breath. He kissed me on the lips lightly and I smiled against his touch.

I slowly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms, which were around my waist pulled me closer to him. Just as I was about to deepen it Landon started to make gagging noises.

I pulled away to see his eyes black with lust. I chuckled and patted his back. "Go and sort out your problem. Call me when you do." I jogged to Olly's room.

I slowly pushed the door open, not bothering to knock. "Ever heard of knocking?" Olly grumbled from under his bedsheets. Leo sat on his bed, facing the wall opposite me, his head in his hands.

I sat at the edge of his bed. "Ever heard of hearing someone out?"

I heard him sigh as he got out of the covers to give me a blank look.

"Go on then."

I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my messy hair. "It began about 2 weeks ago. He was angry because he saw me hugging Landon so I had to excuse myself to go and soothe him. Then I looked in his eyes and I just..." I sighed. "I just knew I couldn't reject him. But I couldn't betray you either."

Olly sat up slightly and I could tell he was interested in what I had to say. Leo slowly turned around to face me as a sign of he was listening. "I tried to sleep that night but as I now know, mates can't sleep without one another after they've met. So Nico climbed through the window and he slept next to me in my bed and I felt so... So complete. But I also felt like I was betraying both of you."