I'ts Started

At 5 PM Sonic are arrived at the club."Here Sonic!" Shouted someone."Tails?" Asked Sonic as he run towards Tails."Yeah i'ts me!" said Tails in happy face."Bro I don't know you coming too!" Said Sonic in shocked face."Yeah Rouge invited me!"said Tails. "Oh.." Said Sonic."Hey Sonic!" shouted anothers. "Shadow,Knuckels,Silver,Blaze,Amy,Cream ,Tikal and many more. You coming too?" Asked Sonic in shock. "Yup Rouge invited us." Said Blaze. "Oh.. wow Amy you look different!" Said Sonic as he blushed a little."Thanks!" Said Amy in blush."Guys is getting started!" said Silver as Rouge go up to the stage. Rouge wearing a black cocktail dress and let her hair neatly loosed.She also wearing black high heels. "OMG she was so sexy!" Said Shadow in his heart as he blushed."Hey Shads!" Said Sonic as he pads his back. Shadow then back to reality."Hello everyone thank you for coming to my Club.I just want you guys enjoy the party and have fun!"Said Rouge as the audience clapping. "So who is gonna start the karaoke competition ?" Asked Rouge as she grab a piece of paper inside a bowl.Rouge then open the paper."Oh we got the first competitors Amy Rose!" Said Rouge."OMG me?!" Said Amy in shock."Sweetie get up to the stage!" Said Rouge.Amy then get up to the stage.Sonic just more blushed.