4

"there's a party at Jacobs Friday night" Mia smiles. "Wanna go?" She adds.

"yeah sure" I nod as I take my phone out and go to text Luke.

"Uhm Ali" Mia stops me.

I look up. "Hmm"

"I said, you reckon you'd wear a dress or keep it casual" She asks.

"Oh, I don't know, a dress maybe?" I sigh not thinking too much of it.

"Who are you texting?" She laughs and looks at my phone. "Really?" She laughs again.

"you obsessed little thing" she loops her arm around mine.

"hey Alice" A familiar voice I haven't heard in a while.

I turned around and saw Blake, my ex boyfriend.

We did go out for three months but then ended it cause his parents didn't like me or something.

Blake was like every typical rich boy. He really cares for the people who he is close with. And will fight for good. But when it comes to money, that's all he thinks about.

"You heading to the beach?" He asks.

"For a bit" I say.

"Walk with me" he nods his head to follow him.

I follow him as we walk around the school grounds. "What made you come back to school this time?" I chuckled.

"A guy needs to go to collage" he responds pulling me in, we were standing on the side of the school grounds.

Blake leans over to me as by back hits the wall. His hand starts trailing up and down my leg.

"To think you came back for me" I say sarcastically.

"That too" He brushes his hand in between my thighs.

"Well you have a lot to catch up on" I say with a smirk. This time we both went in for a kiss. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me onto him.

He begins to softly grind on me, i bit his lip and ran my hands behind his head. He begins to suck on my neck leaving small kiss marks along my neck. Until I heard someone's cough to get our attention. We both turn around and it was Adam.

"Can't you see that we're busy?" I laughed.

Adam looked away from us. "Mia was wondering what was taking so long, so she sent me"

"Of course she did" I roll my eyes and groan. I pull Blake off me and straighten myself. "Well, we don't want to keep her waiting" I walk off and towards Mia.

I found her in Adam's car. She saw me and gave me a devilish smile. "You're evil" I get in the back seat.

"It's too good" she comments. Adam comes in soon later.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Mia jokes.

"Shut up" Adam scoffs as he pulls out of the school.

"It's not like we're together anymore" I roll my eyes.

"It's just funny to me, okay" Mia laughs and turns up the stereo.

I get my phone out and didn't see any messages from Luke. Should I text him? Call him?

"Party is Friday Adam" I hear Mia say.

"Friday?" He repeats.

"I don't think I'm going to go" I say. "School and all that" I put my phone away.

"I have to go, my parents are driving me insane" Mia sighs. "You guys need to come" she begs.

Adam and I look at each other through the rear view mirror.

"Fine" we both say.

Flashback*

I wanted Adam. Now. So I grabbed his drunk body as we danced and whispered. "Let's go somewhere private" the music was so loud I had to scream it in his ear.

He nods and follows me to a spare bedroom.

We began to kiss as I start stripping his clothes away. He takes mine off too. "Wait wait wait" he pulls away. He goes and locks the door and carries me over to the bed. "I want this to be perfect"

I smile and pull him down onto me, I kissed him hungry for more. His hand dropped down inside my legs, his other hand cupping my breast. He gently pushes my underwear to the side as he pushes his finger inside of me. Getting deeper and deeper in he takes two more inside, going in up and down.

I held my head back in pleasure. I moan softly. I fixed my hands on his hair tugging them gently.

He then takes his fingers out and goes down on me. One hand pushing my underwear and the other opening up my legs. He moves his head so it is in my view as he slides his tongue and begins to suck on me. I moan a bit louder as I feel the sweat trickling down my face. "Adam-adam I'm ready" I say.

He ignores me. And goes faster. "Adam-I said I'm ready" I try not to scream.

Again ignoring me this time causing me to come all over him. He smiles and pulls off me. He helps with my underwear.

I get up and bit my lip. When will he ever be ready to have sex? So I asked.

"You're never going to have sex with me" I blurt out.

He looks up and doesn't look at me.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm ready, but you aren't, why?" I say. "Is it me cause I can change for you-"

"I'd rather have sex with someone I love, that's why" he admits.

I get taken back. "What?" I blink. "You don't love me?"

"I don't know that yet, but I'd rather be in the right moment, just please respect that" he says as he puts his clothes back on.

Flashback ends*

I look back at Adam. He looks back at me and frowns to see me looking so upset.

"You okay Ali" Mia turns around.

"Fine" I say with a sigh.

"It's okay, Blake is going to be there" Mia jokes.

I laugh. "So is Eric" i say back.

She flips me off as we arrive at the beach.