12/06/16

[01:09] Press and hold to send a voice recording to 'Simon❤️'

[02:18] Voice recording sent. Press to replay voice recording.

Ahem... So. Simon. I bet you've not heard my voice in a while. Not this drunk, at least.
Have you watched any of my videos, Simon? My new series with Ethan, Simon? Random games on my own, Simon?

sob

I am so, so, so bitter.
Just wishing, hoping you will text me back, one day.
FUCK.

God, I'm messed. No one's home y'know. Prime time for me to get drunk on my own and send shit texts to a shit person who never shitting well responds.

You're like a fucking... fucking... fucking brick wall. But with better hair.
ANSWER ME.

Answer me.

I can't stop thinking about you. How do I know if you're even alive? How the fuck do I know I'm even alive if you're not here to remind me every day? We were a thing, Simon, and a good thing.

You said I ruined it with what I did, but you ruined it by fucking off when you did Si.

You've punished me long enough.
I just beg you reply before I do something stupid.

heavy breathing

We all do crazy things when it's 2am and all we can taste is alcohol.
Is that what this has come to?
Do I have to threaten you with wank threats like suicide just so you will fucking text me back?

Jesus. We used to be everything, and now we're just a broken promise and a broken heart.

Fuck it, Simon. I love you.

[02:19] Press to replay voice recording again.

[03:37] You: It's almost like you want me to hurt myself. Maybe I can hurt myself more than I hurt you. Maybe.

[05:15] You: Just remember I love you, yeah?

[05:42] You have one new text message from 'Simon❤️'.

~~