three

"Love Letter"

• Aira's pov •

Today is the day I officially start BlackRose's last task, making Chae Hyungwon fall for me, I almost pity myself. I thought of the best way to express 'my feelings' for him in a traditional unchessy way, a love letter. I wrote so many last night I didn't know which letter I put in this envelope.

Now that I'm approaching his locker, I began to realize that love letter is a very bad decision

"Well, too late to back down anyways"

I let off my negative thoughts and slid the letter into the locker, looked around to see if people were looking before running as fast as I could.

• Hyungwon's pov •

My friends and I were casually walking to the school entrance when I noticed girls were already waiting and screaming at the sight of us, this was so typical and annoying.

Who the hell wants to hear girls high-pitched screams in early morning?

Suddenly I.M nudged my arm and I turned my attention to him,

"What is it Changkyun?", I lazily look at the direction he was pointing

"It's Yoona from class 2-C, I heard she's going to confess to you today hyung", I almost puked at his statement. I pity that pig for having courage to confess to me.

"Ohh look who's waiting there Chae, you're biggest fan, the short fattie from class 2-C!", Wonho cheered as he dragged others away and pushed me towards her

"HAVE FUN PRETTY BOY", I heard Jooheon chuckled which was followed by others' laugh

"What do you want?", I rolled my eyes at her

"Ehm, can we talk in private? I need to tell you something", she shyly look down on the ground, people staring at us. This girl has no shame at all.

-

I walked passed her to the school garden and faced her, "We're alone now, spill", I coldly spoke

"Chae Hyungwon, I've liked you since we were in middle school, I just haven't had the courage to confess. I've been studying real hard to be in the study hall with you and I've tried everything to lose weight and match your ideal type. I hope you can see my sincerity and I don't expect you to answer-", I can't take this anymore so I shushed her mouth, she blushed and I almost gag, again, no shame.

"Okay Yoona here's the thing, I've known you for years now and I never until this moment attracted to you, so what if you studied? you haven't been able to get out from rank 135 since forever and diet? you didn't even lose a pound. So just save your crappy confession for yourself and stop wasting my time", her jaw dropped at my statement and she started crying, ugly. I started walking away when I heard her yell

"You're so mean Hyungwon! Why did I like a person like you? You'll get what you deserve one day, I swear on it", I just chuckled without turning back to face her and proceed walking.

-

I arrived at the lockers to take out my books when I found a letter, it's a love letter. What kind of old-fashioned person sent a love letter in 2016? I opened it and it was handwritten. I smirked at the sender, interesting...

"I'm impressed, two confessions in a row", Kihyun barged in and saw the letter, he read it and laughed his ass off, "so corny but cute"

"I have to admit, it is cute", I smirked while looking at the letter, "But what can I do to make her know her place?"

I faked thinking and Kihyun snapped his fingers, "I have a brilliant idea! Oh you're going to love it trust me"

Kihyun whispered his plan to me and a wide smile grew on my face. Perfect.