four

"Megaphone"

Aira's pov •

It has been two days since the love letter, I thought it would spread like wildfire but nothing happened.

The BlackRose left me alone, eventhough Sara reminded me once everyday about the mission.

I lazily walked up to my locker, opened it and as I was taking my book, a paper fall on the ground. I picked it up, seems like a note with this written:

Meet me in the gym at 3 pm
                             -Hyungwon

I covered my mouth and slid the note immediately.

Is this even real? There's no way he would... he doesn't even know my face

I jogged lightly to class as many thoughts run through my mind

-

It was 3 pm and I'm waiting inside the gym, I had this really mixed up feeling, like something bad about to happen.

My stomach flipped when a spotlight shone on me and the entire school entered the assembly

What the hell? They were all laughing and looked at me, some had pity in their eyes while others just mock me.

I gulped hard as the lights turned on, revealing Hyungwon in front of me with my letter on his right hand and mini megaphone on his left. The crowd went silent as whole Monsta X went inside and stood behind Hyungwon.

"Okay, attention everyone. Hyungwon wants to talk", I heard Wonho yelled, he handed the megaphone back to Hyungwon while he opened my letter.

Shoot don't tell me... no freaking way...

"Dear Chae Hyungwon from class 2-A, I know that you probably won't have any idea of who I might be but I've liked you since freshman year. I hope you notice my sincerity and well consider my feelings for you. Signed Baek Aira from class 2-B", he finished with a smirk and the whole school laughed sarcastically.

No fucking way he just... asshole.

I balled my fists and keep my head low, hiding my red tomato face

He read my letter in front of the whole school.

• Hyungwon's pov •

• Hyungwon's pov •

I finished reading her letter and threw it to the floor, the whole school are laughing, calling her ugly and shameless. The guys were having a blast to see me humiliated the nerd.