🌑Chapter 1🌕: Rockin' Raspberry Girl

Brendon's POV:

There she is.

It's saturday in the afternoon, and I am working at Tropical Smoothie Cafe. There is no saturday afternoon that I don't see her. She comes weekly and orders the same smoothie: Rockin' Raspberry. Ever since I work here it has been like that. I usually ask if I can sing for a tip, but when it comes to her, I get so nervous that I prefer not to.

She goes to the same high school I go, Palo Verde High School. I am a senior, she is a junior, but I really don't mind.

"I'll have a Rockin' Raspberry smoothie, please." she says right after I ask her order, even though I already know what she wants. I hand her the smoothie instead of placing it on the counter, so our hands touch. "Um, o-kay? Thanks."she says breaking the awkward silence and making this moment even more awkward. She always pretends that she doesn't know me, but I know she does, right?

The first time we met, she was a Freshman and I was a sophomore. I was leaving my music teacher's classroom, but as I pushed the door, I accidentally hit someone. A girl. I opened the door so hard, that she fell to the floor when it hit her. Then, I saw her face. Deep blue eyes. Long black hair. Velvet lips.

"Oh my God! I'm so, so sorry, um, let me help you!" I said with shaky voice as I helped her to stand up. I heard her groan, so I asked her if I hurt her or something, but she shaked her head. I was about to ask her name but she cut me off by saying: "Thank you, I'd like to stay and chat, but I'm late. Gotta go, bye!". She turned around accidentally hitting my face with her long hair. It smelled so good. I stayed watching her run through the hallway. Her height is very short, but cute short. She is probably five foot tall, that's eight inches shorter than me.

There is something about that girl. Something that grabs all of my attention, I just don't know what it is.

Lana Violeta Lujano, that was her name. She is always either reading a book, or doing something with her best friend, apart from everyone else. She doesn't belong to any clique, so her personality is kind of a mystery.

It's not like I am the typical shy, awkward guy that never socializes, I am pretty much the opposite. My friends and I started a band called Panic! At The Disco, where I happen to be the lead singer and recently it's getting really big. So, you can tell that I am very popular, and not just at school. I'm also usually really good at attracting girls.

It's Monday and Mr. Scott, my music teacher wants to give a speech to me and my friends congratulating us due to Panic! At The Disco's success, so Ryan, Spencer, Jon and me meet him at 11:30am in his classroom. While giving his speech about how proud he is of us, that he will never forget us, and that we have to stay together no matter what, Mr. Scott starts to get emotional. While group hugging, Ryan asks "Slushee, anyone?".Everyone agrees and grabs their stuff to go to the cafeteria. I take my backpack, not realizing that it was completely opened as all my stuff fell to the floor. "Oh great" I say as I roll my eyes and picking up my belongings. "You guys can go ahead, I'll catch up to the cafeteria." Everybody leaves the classroom. I finally put everything back to my backpack and walk to the exit door. The door lock is not working very well, so I struggle to open it for a while. When I finally get to open it, I push as hard as I can because the door is kind of heavy. I feel someone getting hit by the door I just opened, and when I look down, I see a familiar body lying on the floor. "Oh, no. Not again".

A/N: Yeah, so that was the first chapter of my first wattpad story, I hope you liked it. It was kind of shitty, but I promise that it gets better💖Anyways, feel free to vote & comment🌚🌚

If you're reading this I love you❤️