Part 5

My eyes snapped open when I felt movement next to me.I looked to the side and saw Sakura moving away from me.I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her onto my chest.Than I nuzzled my face into her silky candy-colored locks.I used my nose to put some of her hair behind her ears and whispered in her ear.

"And just where does my little Angel think she's going?Choose your words wisely for it will determine what I do to you."I saw her shiver slightly and smirked while still nuzzling my face into her hair.

"I was just.........getting away from you."She replied.She had whispered the last part but I still heard it.

"Oh, wrong choice of words my little Angel."As soon as I said that, I flipped us so I was on top and she was under me.I quickly pinned both her hands above her head with my right hand and leaned down to kiss her.When my lips met her's I bit her bottom lip and plunged my tongue into her moist mouth. After I broke the kiss for air she started squirming under me and fighting my grip on her hands.I steeled my grip on her hands and let my other hand wander to her leg and start caressing the soft skin as my hand went up and down.Than she yelled.

"What do you want from me?!?"I leaned my head down to her ear and whispered in my velvety smooth voice.

"I want you, Angel.I have wanted you since before you even found out about me.I've wanted you for years and now that your here, nothing is going to stop me from having you."

I pulled back and attacked her lips again.While I was kissing her I was using my free hand to pull down her shorts.She seemed to realize this because she squeezed her legs together so now I can't pull down her shorts.I realized she's defying me and whispered in her ear.

"I could be doing this a lot harsher than how I am Angel.It is in your best interest to cooperate or I might just take you quick and hard instead of slow and steady like how I originally planned.So I suggest you go along with this because I have waited long enough to have you and as I said earlier, nothing will stop me."I pulled back and looked into her eyes.I saw realization and fright in her eyes. She's realized that I'm not above taking her by force and, she's also scared of the things I could do to her if she continues to defy me.Her legs slowly relaxed and so did her arms.I leaned down and kissed her again this time I licked her lip and let a triumphant smirk spread across my face as she opened her mouth.I slid my tongue into her mouth while my hand continued to slide her shorts down.Once they were off I brought both my hands to the bottom of her shirt and started tugging it off.I noticed how tense she was and remembered she's a virgin so she isn't used to this.I leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"Relax, Angel.I know this is your first time.Just relax and I'll make sure you enjoy it."I pulled back and noticed all her muscles were slightly less tense.

'Oh well, good enough for now.'I thought.

Than I continued to slide her shirt off and throw it to the side.Once that was done, I took her lips in a passionate kiss while I was currently sliding my own pants down and threw it off to the side.I than pulled back for air and let my eyes roam her body hungrily.I than went back down and took her lips in another kiss as I quickly took off her bra and panties.I than slid my boxers down and put 1 knee in between her legs and nestled myself comfortably at her entrance.I slowly slid my member into her clit until I was fully sheathed inside of her.I looked up into her eyes and was lured into their green depths and kissed her passionately once again.I than started to slowly thrust into her and started setting up a relatively slow pace.I could hear her moans even through the kiss.I slowly pulled my head back from the kissed and started licking, and kissing at a certain spot on her skin.I than sank my canines into the crook of her neck.I heard her gasp and started flowing some of my chakra into her at a steady pace.Once some of my chakra is flowing in her system, I stop the flow and pull my head back and watch as she heals the bite mark but leaves the mark of my teeth.I smirk and bend down to lick up the blood that spilled down her shoulder, her blood tastes so sweet.I than continue to thrust inside of her and, eventually, we both came to at the same time.Afterwards I crumpled on top of her and pulled out of her as I laid down on my side, her back to my chest as I hold her tightly in my arms.I finally dose off to sleep after my final thought of.

'She is finally mine.......in every way.'