Chapter 6

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating lately. Had a bit of writer's block. Anyway I'm back though. And I would like to thank Waad1999 for helping me and suggesting some ideas. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Also at the end there is something for people who want to help write some of this story.

I woke up feeling sluggish but it was finally Saturday so it's the day of the sleepover. You couldn't wait, to be honest. You started packing your bag at 12:00 and finished at 2:50. You didn't want to forget anything.

You spent the rest of he day watching sponge bob on tv. By the time 6:00 came it felt like days have passed. You got your bag and phone and headed to the bus stop heading to Momoi's house. You waited for the bus. It was supposed to be there already but it must've been late.

You felt a rain drop in the tip of your nose. You looked up to see rain starting to pour down from the sky. You sighed, knowing you didn't have an umbrella to cover your head with. You let the rain hit your head as you close your eyes. You'll just ask Momoi for a hair dryer when you get to her house.

The rain started to feel good on your face. Suddenly you didn't feel anything on your face.

'Did the rain already stop?', you asked yourself.

'Pretty much', you heard Imayoshi say.

'How'd you know I was here?'

'I didn't you're just lucky I'm here'

'Where you headed to?'

'My grandma's house, how 'bout you?'

'Momoi's'

'Oohh...interesting'

'K well I'm sorry but my bus is here', you said pointing at the bus that just drove up to the stop, 'I'll see you on Monday'

You waved at him and got on the bus.

~time skip~

'Ya then he came and gave me an umbrella and then I had to leave', you were telling the girls what happened at the stop.

'And what now are you guys like a thing?', asked Momoi.

'No not really, but we have a date on Monday after school'

'Awww so cute'

'Sssshhh'

'Speaking of dates', said (b/f),'I have a date tomorrow'

'Omg who is it?', asked Momoi.

'It's me and Sakurai, and also (y/n) and who ever she's bringing'

'Who are you bringing?', asked Momoi.

'That's a surprise', you said with a mysterious look on your face.

'Oh can I come with you guys and bring my boyfriend?'

'It's up to (b/f)'

'Of course, sure', said (b/f).

The rest of the night was spent talking about the date tomorrow butt you couldn't listen. You were in your own little world thinking about Aomine and how he would react to it being a triple date and not a double date anymore.

~time skip~

Foghorns were the first thing you heard the next morning. The girls though it would be funny to wake you up with an extremely loud horn.

As you were running your eyes you looked at your phone and saw the time.

'Shit, dudes we have to get ready, we have to be at the movies in an hour'