Two

Beth wakes up with the red haired stranger hovering over her body, shaking her gently back and forth in order to wake her. When she realises what is going on she pushes the stranger off of her and begins running again but this time he doesn't chase her.

💮💮💮💮💮💮
A couple days later

Beth carried on going to the forest and so did the stranger, Beth just didn't know it.

On this day Beth climbed the same tree she had been up a couple of days ago. She sat on a low branch, her feet a few inches of the ground. She swayed her legs, kicking up a leaf or two every now and then. On her way to the forest she stopped at a small shop and got a couple cans of redbull. She sat on the branch, listen to her music drinking redbull. After she drinks her redbull she rests her head against the trunk and closes her eyes humming to the music.

After two songs someone taps her shoulder. She takes her ear buds looking to see who had disturbed her. She was surprised to see the red haired stranger.

"Can I help you?" Beth asked annoyed.

"I'm Josh," he held his hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Beth," she said but didn't shake his hand.

"Can hang out with you?"

"I guess," Beth pulls two cans of redbull out of her backpack. She hands him one.

"Thanks," he takes a sip. "Why did you run from me the other day?"

"Stranger danger," Beth smiles

"Okay well, My name is Joshua William Dun, I'm 28 and I play drums in a band called Twenty One Pilots. Oh and i like cats," Josh smiles.

"Well, My name is Beth Lintz, I'm 26 and I work at a music shop," she takes a sip of her drink.

"Now we aren't strangers," Beth laughs.

The sit and talk for an hour just getting to know each other. The finish up the redbulls and Beth decides its time for her leave. She stands up and puts her bag on her back.

"I gotta go," she says almost sad they she has to leave him.

"Will I see you again?" Josh had fun just talking he enjoyed hoe mysterious she was.

"Maybe drummer boy, Maybe," and with that she runs of.