chapter thirteen // time to go

~Jacob's POV

I woke up and felt the bed empty next to me. I sat up and stretched. I walked down to the kitchen and saw Brooke cooking.

"Good morning Beautiful." I said in my sleepy voice, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." She said laughing.

"What are you cooking?" I asked, sitting down by the island.

"Eggs and bacon." She said, putting a piece of bacon in her mouth. 

As she brought me a plate, her eyes went down to my torso. I was confused at first but realized I had no shirt on and smirked.

"You like what you see?" I asked, still smirking.

"Mhmm." She said, still looking at my abs. I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm stop Jacob." She whispered, trying to get out of my grip. I held onto her waist and kissed her cheek a few times.

"You know you love my kisses." I said, turning her to face me.

"I do." She smiled. I gave her a passionate kiss and she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her around my waist.

We pulled back from the kiss and I set her down on the floor. She smiled at me and I gave her one last peck.

"Baby, I have to start packing today. My flight is coming tomorrow at noon." I said. Her expression went from happy to sad.

"I don't want you to go." She pouted. My heart sunk when she made that face at me. I don't want to leave her but this has always been my dream. To become a famous singer and I'm living that dream with my boys.

"I know baby, but I have to. I already said that, I'm gonna miss you too." I said.

"Well, let's enjoy this last day until you leave." She said, smiling.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you."

"So, you would lay in bed with me all day?"

"Yes."

"You would go sky diving with me?"

"Yes." She laughed.

"Would you-"

"Jacob, I would do anything!" She said, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"Okay. Let's have this day to ourselves. We'll go to the mall and then get ice cream. And then we'll come back and cuddle." I said, smirking at the last part.

"Okay, lover boy." She laughed. "I'll go get dressed." She said, walking back upstairs. I followed her and went to her room.

"Jacob get out!" She yelled.

"No why?" I laughed.

"I have to get dressed!" She yelled from her closet.

"I don't mind watching you." I said, smirking.

"Go!!" She yelled. I gave up and left.

After about 20 minutes she came out wearing a blue crop top, ripped jeans, and the French blu 12s I just bought her.

"Damn.." I mumbled, suddenly getting a weird feeling in my pants.

"You might wanna fix that problem down there." She said, smirking. I looked down and ran to the bathroom.

Shit how am I gonna fix this?

~Brooke's POV

Jacob ran off to the bathroom and I just laughed. When he finally came out of the bathroom, his cheeks were red as a tomato. He got dressed after that little scene and we finally left. I'm gonna miss my baby though.