Where'd I Put the Condoms?

*Next Day*

Mia's POV

I ignored all five boys the whole morning, though none of them tried to speak to me.

I was back to hating them. But at least Liam wasn't giving me the cold glares the others were.

Niall and I's voices were both raw from our yelling yesterday, and he could barely talk.

Lou Teasdale kept trying to make small talk with me, but I was still to angry to even pretend to pay attention.

The only person that could hold my interest was Lux. She was seriously too cute.

She was just old enough to walk, and climb and play with, and she was starting to talk in near complete sentences.

"Muma?" She giggled, walking towards Lou.

"Hey babe."

"Where's Zayn?" She put her hands up in confusion.

"He's taking a nap." Lou chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. That boy slept so much it was ridiculous.

Lux toddled over to me. "Mia?"

I picked her up, setting her on my lap. "Yeah?"

"Wan play a game?"

I smiled. "Sure! What game?"

"I'm the mummy, and you my baby."

I chuckled. "Ok."

She stood up, and gripped my finger, pulling me with her. "Les go baby."

"Where are we going?" I asked politely.

"We going to the zoo." She stated.

I chuckled, and let her lead me around the house.

"Is time a go home." She exclaimed.

I suddenly began to fake cry.

Her eyes widened at my outbursts. "SHH. Is ok baby." She patted my leg.

"I don't wanna go home!" I faked.

"We have to. Is dawk"

I sniffled. "Ok."

She pulled my finger again, and took me back to the couch. "Go nigh nigh." She pushed me down.

I laid down and pretended to snore.

Lux giggled, and ran off, shouting for Liam.

I sat up, and caught Lou smiling at me. "What?"

"She loves you." She nodded in the direction Lux had gone.

I shrugged. "She's the only one."

"I don't think so. You've got a lot of fans."

"They're all guys and they only like me because they, and I quote... 'Mia you're so sexy will you have my babies?'"

Lou snorted. "You don't think theres thousands of girls that ask to have the boys babies?! They're crazy, but they still love them, for them."

"But I'm not like them. I'm not stupid, or gay, or muscly, or a 'pretty boy' and I'm not 'cool'. I even get made fun of because of mthe music I like."

She frowned. "The boys aren't gay, or pretty boys, or cool. Stupid... Yeah. Muscly... Kind of."

"But at least they like 'cool music' and they sing 'cool music'"

"Why? What kind of music do you like?"

I grabbed my iPod and showed her the songs I had. It was mostly older songs, by people like The Beatles, James Taylor, Billy Joel... There was only one artist that I liked that other people did too. I'd met him once, and he was a really nice guy. Ed Sheeran. He was friends with the boys, but he wasn't exactly like them. He had REAL talent. He wrote his own songs, he could play guitar... He was raw talent. Plus he was such a nice guy, and he never once judged me.

"Mia, this is really good music!" Lou said.

"To you, maybe. But you're an adult. Kids my age don't like this stuff."

"Since when did Mia Thorton go with the flow, or care what others thought about her?"

I shrugged. "I don't. I'm just sick of people judging me."

"Niall?! WHERED I PUT THE CONDOMS?!" Louis screamed.

Lou face-palmed.

"WHY?!" Niall cried back, his voice scratchy.

"ELS COMING TONIGHT!"

My eyes widened, and Lou shook her head.

"THEY'RE UNDER THE BATHROOM SINK!" Niall told him.

"Oh my god." I said.

Lou nodded. "They're ALWAYS like that."

"Oh joy."

"HOLY SHIT!" Harry cried suddenly.

"Bad word!" Lux giggled, running to the couch with her hands over her ears.

"LOUIISS!" Harry yelled. "There's a spider in my bunk!!"

My eyes widened, and I pulled my feet up onto the couch. Spiders TERRIFIED me.

"I'm coming boo!" Louis yelled.

Moments later the was a smack.

"Thanks!" Harry said loudly.

"Mia???" Lux drawled sweetly.

"Yes?"

"Read?" She held up a little book.

"Of course!" I patted my lap, and she climbed up, handing me the book.

"Yay!"

"Bark George." I read the title.

She leaned back against me, and by the time I finished, she was asleep in my lap.

I stood up with her carefully, and carried her to her little portable crib, lying her down gently. She immediately rolled over, and started snoring softly. Too cute.

*Two Hours Later*

"Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, let's go!!" Paul yelled. "We've got rehearsals!"

The four boys slowly marched out the door with Paul, leaving to go get ready, and practice on the stage.

"Hey Mia? Tom and I have to go to dinner, we have reservations, and we need someone to watch Lux. Could you? She's still sleeping now, and Niall's here, and we'll only be gone a few hours."

I rolled my eyes. "Lou I'm seventeen. I'll be fine. Besides I'd love to watch her!"

She smiled in relief. "Thank you so much!"

I waved her off. "No problem. Have fun!"

She and Tom left, leaving Niall and I alone again.

Not. Good.

-----------------------------------

A/N.... Uh-oh..... Hehe tell me how I'm doing!