I Love You

*Two days later*

I jumped out of sleep at the sound of my name.

"Mia?" They whispered again.

My heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Niall. "Niall?"

"I'm here."

I stared at his face, nearly falling out of my chair when I saw his eyes open. I scrambled to the bed, tracing his face. "Are you ok? Do you need something? Are you thirsty? Are you hurt?"

He shook his head slightly. "No thanks."

I longed to wrap my arms around him. To kiss him. But seeing as he was in a hospital bed, with a stab wound, I couldn't.

"Niall I'm sorry, this is my fault I shouldn't have trust her, and..."

"Stop."

A few tears fell. "Niall..."

"Mia. I love you too."

My breath caught, and suddenly my lips were on his in a tender kiss. I hadn't left his side in two days, and the whole time I'd only spoken three words, which had only been whispered to myself when everyone else left. 'I love you.' This proved the words hadn't been in vain. They were real. They were TRUE.

Greg Horan's POV

I walked up to the elevator of the hospital, nervous of what I'd see. Niall was my baby brother, awkward or not, and I wasn't sure I was ready to see my upbeat little brother the way Harry had described him.

I got up to the room, and knocked after taking a deep breath.

"Come in." A female voice called.

I pushed the door open, finding Niall asleep, and a pretty blonde on the couch in his room, reading a book.

She raised her eyebrows. "Who are you?"

"Niall's brother, Greg." She gave me a nod of recognition.

"I'm Mia, his.... Wait has he told you anything?"

"Like what?"

"About...." She waved it off. "Never mind. I'm Mia Thorton, the boys opening act."

I nodded, wondering what she'd been about to say.

"So how is he."

Her green eyes darkened. "Not good. He.... He sleeps a lot, and he won't talk much. He doesn't laugh at anything and he's really distant and depressed."

My stomach turned. "So, do you know who it was that did this?"

She pursed her lips, almost in tears. "My mother. Could you excuse me for a moment? I'll just... Go grab the boys."

I nodded, letting walk past me into the hall.

I walked over to the couch, and saw her book 'To Kill A Mockingbird' laying on top of a magazine, with Niall and the others on the cover.

I opened it up to a page with Harry's face, titled,

"Twenty things about Harry"

Number 1, was 'He's a mummy's boy."

Number two said, 'He's apparently a good kisser'

This was highlighted, with a little note that said, 'true' the same thing was written by 'he's a flirt' and 'he and Louis are extremely close' but next to 'He is crazily obsessed with cats' was written 'false'