School Dance

The entire gym goes silent as you step in. The crowd stared at you, wide eyed, and whispers shimmered across the dance floor. A single spot-light breaks through the sudden darkness to shine down upon your slim figure. A delicate blush graces your cheeks, and you look down shyly, nervously adjusting the $6,000 prom dress your daddy bought you. You think, "Oh god, I feel so ugly!" before gliding across the sparkling gymnasium floor.

Your gorgeous, uniquely purple orbs flick around the room, searching for one person in particular. They light up when you spot him, and you make your way over to him in the most graceful way possible even though you're wearing five-inch stilettos.

The crowd parts in front of you, revealing a handsome young man with sexy brown hair still dancing with his date even though everyone else has stopped at is staring at you.

Your face morphs into an adorable pouty frown when you see who he's dancing with. Kelly. Ugh, she's such a slut, and she's so annoying! She's always hanging around his locker, getting him coffee in the morning, and other sweet, sentimental girlfriend stuff that you should be doing. You're obviously a better choice when it comes to dating. You're hot, popular, and sexy. Kelly is smart, boring, and quiet.

"Zach?"

Your angelic voice causes Zach to stop dancing and turn to greet you. His face turns white with sheer panic (Aww, he must be desperate for you to save him from his horrible date!) and he looks deep into your intoxicating orbs.

Help me, his orbs say, and you stare back. Don't worry, I'll save you, your orbs respond.

"Y-Y/N." he murmurs. You smirk, then toss your perfectly curled hair over one tanned, sexy shoulder.

"Wanna dance?" you mutter, drawing your bottom lip between your teeth and pulling.

While he stutters, your eyes glaze over and little red hearts start to bubble around Zach's face. Ugh, that jaw line is so incredibly sharp... and you could get lost in his beautiful orbs all day. You start to imagine what it's like to dance with him; his strong hands curving around your womanly hips (Omg, you think, you're so fat and ugly), and your dainty hands around his masculine neck. He would dip towards you, that sexy smirk on his face, his lips so full and kissable, and...

"Actually, I'm here with my girlfriend, Kelly."

You start out of your daydream.

"I'm sorry, what?" You laugh a little in order to cover up your confusion.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm here with my girlfriend, so.... thanks but no thanks."

And just like that, your whole world comes crashing down.

"Girlfriend?" You fan yourself, hyperventilating. "WHAT?"

Bursting into tears, you turn and flee from the school, mascara running down your pink cheeks. The entire night has been ruined, thanks to that slut, Kelly.

Raising your head to the stars, you scream in frustration and embarrassment. From this moment on, you swear, no matter what it takes, you'd get back at Kelly, and make Zach yours.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Ooh, am I seeing a hint of a sequel?

Yeah, no.

So how'd you like it? It's a little different from the rest (*cough cough* Mary Sue *cough cough* Reader Insert) but I hope I made you laugh, and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a wonderful day, cupcakes!