||Chapter 5||

To make up for the week late update here is an early one, don't worry there will still be one next Monday too.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Sasuke...I-I love y-you." Naruto said standing infront of me as he shyly looked down at the ground blushing vigorously.

        "I-I love you too Naruto." I admit myself. Slowly I step towards him and look into his gorgeous eyes that are now looking deep into my dark ones. Carefully I grab his chin and bring my face closer to his and place a kiss on his soft full lips, starting a frenzy between us. We fall down to the ground's soft grass, lips still intertwined. They move along with each other tongues roaming around.

      "More bastard." Naruto said using the name he used to call me. I listen and start to grind my hips against his.

     He moans underneath me as I start to undress him from his clothes. "Sa-sasuke." He moans as I reach into his pants.

      "N-naru-uto." I moan out as we kiss each other more and more.

      "Wake up we are almost there!"

      What? Slowly I open my eyes and look out the window at the dark nights sky. "What the?"

      "Sasuke we're almost there are you up yet?" Asks my brother from the seat beside me. I nod as I sit up straight looking down at the huge throbbing problem in my pants. "So what were you dreaming about?" Itachi asks wiggling his eye brows.

      "N-nothing." I say as my face heats up more then it probably already was.

      "Your moans said otherwise." Shit I moaned in my sleep. "Especially your little visi-"

      "Shut up!" I yell before he can finish, still being careful not to disturb the problem in my pants any more.

       "You just kept moaning Naruto! Naruto!" Itachi says just making the situation even worse as I remember the dream every time I hear his sweet name. "I thought you had a little crush on him as a kid, guess I was right." He says before giving a light chuckle. "There's the exit."

      We rode silent the rest of the ride, thankfully. I don't think I could live through anymore of this conversation. As we drove around I looked at the surroundings remembering many of them and the things I did there. The donut shop the family would go to almost every weekend. The old playground me and Naruto would play on as kids. The park where me and Naruto beat up the biggest bully at our school when he called us losers. The bell tower me and Naruto would throw snowballs out to try to get a ring out of it.

Next we turned down a road that I barely remember, it was near my old house but I never adventured down the street. "It's that white one on the end. " Itachi says pointing ahead with his pale hand.

"Do we have to unpack tonight?" I groan still a little groggy and tired from my nap.

"I guess not, but once tomorrow comes we do. We also have to get you enrolled at your new high school." He blaintenly states slowing down to a stop as he parks by the sidewalk.

      "Okay. Do you have the keys. I'll go inside. You left the blankets near the end right, you get them." I say and sleepily get out of the vehicle once he place a copper key into my hand. Quickly I ran up to the house as the coldness nipped at my fingertips.

Once I arrived at front door I hurriedly slip the key into the lock hole and twisted it to the right and turned the handle revealing a dark empty house. Being it had been seven hours and I didn't use the toilet at all yet, I ran to bathroom, since it is all I really wanted to see at that time.

     "Sasuke I found some blankets and pillows!" My brother called from the front of the house. Once I finished washing my hands I walked out and grabbed a blanket and an old throw pillow,not caring what it was, and laid down on the floor and tried to fall asleep, which happened pretty fast.

The next morning

        The sun gleamed through my eye lids creating an orange color. Silently I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked around. There was already a few brown cardboard boxes inside all around the floor also including our old beat up couch.

       "If your up find a a box of your clothes and go get a shower in change. We have to leave soon." Itachi informed looking down at me as I started to stand up and walk around.

      It took a while to find a box of my clothes since they were all towards the back of the moving truck. Itachi probably did that so I would help out with the carrying. Quickly I got into the shower and rinsed myself in the hot water and the droplets beat down on my chest as I held my head up to the ceiling. After that I got out only to realize I had no freaking towel. Ignoring that fact I pulled on my boxers along with their school uniform that Itachi got me the week before so I would be prepared.

      I took one last final look at myself in the mirror, not to happy that my hair is wet, but I somehow got it to stay in its regular position. "Hurry up!" Yelled my brother from down stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------
Like the last chapter I did not edit or revise but here it is my loves. ♥️♥️