Chapter 3: WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?!?

After Yuki finished explaining the curse I realized what time it was. "My aunts gunna kill me! I gotta go I'll see you at school."

"Bye" I heard yuki yell as I ran off.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!?"

"I'm very sorry aunt Sakura. I fainted and my friend..."

"I DON'T CARE" BUT YOU ASKED!!!!!!!!! I'd never say that to her so I always thought it. I walked in and started on my chores it's currently 6:00 am so I have 45 minutes till I have to leave. "oh forget about work today you have today and yesterdays chores to finish!" They walked out. my cousin currently goes to a private school and my aunt works at... yea never mind(works at an adult place keeping it STILL PG RATED!) my cousin is also at her 7th private school its an hour away but close to where my aunt works so I guess that's a plus for her.

"Dang I left my bag at Yuki's place but I don't have enough time to try to finish as many chores and run to Yuki's so I'll just have to hope he brings it to school." I finished most of my chores and it was 6:45 "whew just in time." I walked to school.  Yuki was standing in my first period.

"Come with me." I followed Yuki into the hallway. "I talked to my cousin and he said as long as you don't tell anyone our secret you can keep your memory." I was just about to hug him when I remembered the curse.

"I promise thank you very much."