Chapter 4: new home

Yuki and I walked to his house. "Are you sure Shigure will let me stay with you?"

"Yes he'll be fine with it." He smiled at me. I smiled back. Yuki showed me to a room with a bed and a book shelf. There was a closet with quiet a few hangers. "This is your room." He walked out so I put my bag on the shelf and followed. "This is my room and this is Shigure's." He pointed out the room next to mine and the one across the hall. "This is... the kitchen." Yuki looked down to the ground being ashamed of the mess. I giggled.

"I'll clean up."

"No that's too much to ask of you."

"No I'm used to it please I like cleaning."

"Ok but I'm going to help you." So me and Yuki cleaned up the kitchen. I opened the fridge and there was nothing in there.

"What do you guys eat?!"

"We always order something."

"We need to get groceries!" I asked what they liked to eat. I knew how to make everything they liked so I got the ingredients and some more. "Yuki I can carry some too."

"No I got it." Yuki wouldn't let me carry the bags and just then it decided to start raining. "Don't you think rain is pretty?"

"But rain is sad."

"But without sadness you wouldn't get happy, how I see it is if it never rained, there would be no beautiful flowers."

"Wow I never thought of it that way." I smiled at Yuki.

Yuki's POV~(yay my squiggle is here XD)

y/n is so pretty and smart... I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for her. Probably 6' under.