Omg

Buttercup POV

So me and Butchie,yes I still calling him butchie don't know why I call him that anyways on to the story"Oh my god Butch and BC"shoot omg someone saw us and it was

.
.
.
.
.
Brick

"Brick what are you doing here"I asked nervously"the question is what are you two doing here.....alone"brick asked with a smirk on his face I blushed remembering the past events shoot me and my soft side damn you Butch."we'll me and Butterbutt were deciding where to have our soccer match afterschool tomorrow"Butch said thank you a'butch for saving my butt."oh really cause I saw you two love birds all lovey dovey in the alley don't try playing dumb with me I'm the smart one here"Brick said forming a grin on his face it's true he is smarter than us even blossom shocker right and blossom is the smartest person I know we'll was"uhhhhh"was all I could say"wait until I tell the others"brick said evilly"go ahead tell him were not a thing"I said hoping he would buy it."yeah tell em"butch said ugh"shut it Butchie"I said oh shoot I covered my mouth realizing that I just called him butch I felt my face getting hot me and my big mouth I sound like brick and blossom."Butchie huh Buttercup I thought his name was Butch"brick said teasingly"oh shut it brick I did not say that I said Butch I of all people would never call him that right fido"I said"right heyyy!!"butch you're a Baka I started giggling at him he's so dumb"whatever you two see you at the caferteria"Brick said oh no he's going to tell others I pulled butch by his hands and past brick who also started running we got there and saw the rest of the gang"Buttercup"bubbles yelled squeezing me half to death"bubs can't breath"I said in between breath"oh sorry buttercup"bubbles said"bubs plz call me BC buttercup is a girly name"I said I hated my name so I was called BC  and that's that"awww so kawaii"blossom said"what is it"I said confused then I realized I was still holding Butch's hand then let go quickly"aww blossom look BC is blushing she likes Butch"bubbles said"shut up bubbles I do not like fido"I said my face was so hot gosh could it get any worse as if on cue Brick came"guys I have something very interesting to tell you"brick said with a smirk I knew we were in some deep s**t .

To be continued Tass so so sorry that I haven't updated it's just I could come up with any thing I promise I will try as hard as can to update love y'al

Seriously love cannibal I live for it there's another version I love and it will be on the next chap bye once again