The Waffle Sign-Up

Just comment what you think the best thing about Waffles are, and then your character. We at the Waffle Rebellion will decide if you can join the Waffle Warriors. After deciding if you want to join, go check out sparkstream 's Rp. Here is a list of the current Waffle Warriors and their characters.

PLEASE READ: We have one more spot available as part of the jury in the Court of Waffle. The next to apply will get this spot.

@cats_with_books (Me)- Reedpaw, Grasspaw. Reedpaw is the current Dual Judge in the Court of Waffle

sparkstream - Sparkpaw, Moonpaw, Sagepaw, Brokenpaw, Frostpaw. Sparkpaw is the current Defense in the Court of Waffle.

booksaresupercool59 - Redpaw. Redpaw current Dual Judge in the Court of Waffle.

hana61859 - Darksky, Snowheart, Nightcreek. (Nightcreek is traitorous) Has Jury duty at times due to the traitorous actions of Nightcreek.

Darkstream - Darkpaw. Darkpaw is the current Prosecution in the Court of Waffle.

Spottedleafsalt - Snowtuft, Rainfall. Snowtuft is the current Clerk in the Court of Waffle.

XxxJayfeatherxxX - Dawnstar, Waffleclaw. Waffleclaw is currently on trial in the Court of Waffle. Dawnstar is the current Reporter in the Court of Waffle.

Moonfang14 - Scar. Scar is the current Interpreter in the Court of Waffle.

@Emberstorm_WAFFLES - Emberstorm. Jury Duty.

@frostfire321- Cederfoot, Mousetail. Jury Duty.

@Cassia16 - Roseheart. Jury Duty.

@meowerstar - Tigerleap. Jury Duty.

ZalgoDrowned - Death. Jury Duty.

@MarigoldTheLizard - Dreampaw. Jury Duty.

@Star12927 - Nightfang. Jury Duty.

@Citastic - Millie. Jury Duty.

@sskrocki23 - Bluepool. Jury Duty.

@Trizzle1010 - Trizzle. Jury Duty.

Mahogany_Macaroon - Mahogany/Timberfur. Jury Duty.