HISTORY

A very important part of the Waffle Warriors is our history. I'll start with the beginning.

-Summary-
The first Waffle became reality in a comment chain with four people, the founders. They were as follows:
sparkstream
booksaresupercool59
@cats_with_books (myself)
hana61859

We all quickly became friends and started the Waffle Rebellion. The organization quickly started gaining members and growing larger. This book was the first of the Waffle books, with sparkstream 's RP following quickly after.

-Waffle Betrayals and Tragedies-

hana61859's OCs were what we call now the first Waffle betrayers. Hana's OCs were the first people (cats) to move to Firestar's side.

The first Tragedy of the Waffles was the Great Toaster Incident. This was one of Firestar's most powerful attacks, resulting in the deaths of two Waffle Warriors; Bob and Gray. The Great Toaster Incident happened on July 4th, 2016 at 6:05 PM. Bob and Gray have become something like martyrs. A very well-known battle cry was once centered around the Alamo. Likening our situation to that of the Texans at that period in time, the Waffle Warriors' Alamos are Bob and Gray. They have become an important part of the Waffle Warriors' History.

-Operation Waffle-

With the creation of {CLASSIFIED}, A new mission begins for one Warrior, with failure not an option. This mission entailes {CLASSIFIED} for a long periods of time and is extremely risky. This operation is still ongoing and extremely secretive.

-Closing-

Of course, history is still being made at this very moment. Who knows, you, the reader, might live to be theWaffle Warriors' next great Leader!