Love at first buttsecks

It was a bright shiny day in lazy town. Sportacus awoke inside his giant ass meth lab disguised as a blue blimp. He tiredly gazed over to his counter to see the picture below.

 He tiredly gazed over to his counter to see the picture below

He winced as he felt a slight pushing in his pants.
God dayum robbie is just too sexu he thought to himself, trying to control his penis.

He decided to open the window for some fresh gay air. As sportacus opens the window he looks down to see Robbie Rotten performing another routine to fuck everything up.

He didn't want to try and stop him because he had a huge ass boner and the view was just t o o good.

His tongue became dry as he began to become thirsty, not for water but for SEXY TIME.

He sat at the window and whipped out his throbbing genitalia.

He began to jack off faster than the speed of light thinking about a threesome with the mayor and Robbie rotten, but mostly Robbie.

Suddenly a coincidental knock was heard on sportacus' blimp door.

He nearly flipped his shit when he heard the knock and grabbed the least suspicious item to cover himself with.

He unlocked the door and said "Yes? You can come in."

The door nearly broke off the hinges as Robbie bust through the door.

'What a coincidence' sportacus thought. 'No really this story wouldn't be shit if this didn't happen' he thought more trying to break the fourth wall.

"Sportacus, I have you now!! I have been scheming a totally evil plan to get rid of you so lazy town can be lazy FOREEEEVVEEEERRR!!!¡¡!!!" He shrieked in his evil but oh-so sexy voice.

"Well okay.." Sportacus tried to act like nothing was wrong, but deep down on the inside he was saying fuck me daddy to himself.

The thought of this made it harder for him to concentrate and his face became flushed.

"Are you okay, you look alittle... Red?" Robbie paused to examine sportacus.

He may have been a villain but he had a heart for people deep down in his giant luscious chin.

"I'm okay :^))))))" Sportacus smiles fakely trying to get him to believe him and go away so he can relieve himself.

"No you're not, you look like you're burning up" he got closer to feel his forehead.

Just then he felt a bump. Robbie glanced down to see sportacus' abnormally huge ass cock.

He looked back up and grinned at him.

"I want this in my asshole" he grinned.

Minutes later, they were on the floor having a jolly old time.

The rooms aroma smelled like gay sex, and it was great.

CUM FOR ME DADDEH, Robbie shrieked, practically ripping sportacus' skin off with pleasure and claiming it as his.

Sportacus' came and it was a unrealistically massive load, and they both lives a happy gay life in lazy town.

The end :^)