Poster (1)

*Language Warning

This isn't a gender specified story so there will be stuff like (He/She/They)! Hopefully, that makes you happy! :3

Music blasted from my headphones as I walked home from work. I was listening to my favorite band, Raised to the Ground. I've always been a big fan of them, especially the drummer. I felt myself blush as a smile crept onto my face.

His name is Séan McLoughlin, but he's known as Jack. Ever since I heard him play I've had this...crushonhimandkindofstalk- I mean research about him. I mean....he's just....fucking hot as hell! His bright green hair, his ocean blue eyes, his irish accent, and his adorable smile. Not to mention his flawless drumming!

I was lost in thought before I bumped into a tree. 'Stupid tree.' I nervously looked around, hoping nobody saw then I notice a flyer nailed to the tree.

I gasped. R-Raised to the Ground was coming here? I can actually meet them? Even JACK?! "MY FAVORITE BAND IS COMING HERE?! CFTGHJKLPKM!" I accidentally fangirled outloud and quickly covered my mouth, feeling that people were staring at me. I look around before taking the poster and running to my apartment, fangirling. "THEY'RE COMING! THEY'RE COM- NO, HE'S COMING!"

That's what she said. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) OksorryIllstop.

I probably looked like an escape lunatic from an insane asylum but who cares?! How the hell would you react if your crush was actally coming where you live?!

- After Arriving at Your Apartment -

"HE'S COMING! HE'S COMING! HE'S COMING!" I shrieked while rushing into Phil's room and pushed her off the chair that was in front of the computer, I instantly went looking for tickets.

- Phil's POV -

"Ah!" I fell on the floor and looked up at Y/N who seemed to be in complete I-don't-care-about-you-I'm-on-the-computer mode. "What's wrong with you, Y/N? Who's coming? HELLO, Y/N?!" I screamed in (her/his/their) ear, trying to get (his/her/their) attention.

I noticed Y/N was gripping some paper and snatched away, I wasn't surprised when I read it. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I sighed and glanced at Y/N who was standing on the chair and started 'dancing'. "Who's got a ticket? Y/N got a ticket. Who's going to see their favorite band? Y/N is going to-" I couldn't help but laugh a (him/her/them). "You're just excited to see your lover, Jackaboy." I smirked and Y/N stopped dancing to glare at me as (he/she/they) started blushing madly. I bolted out of my room, which was probably the most exercise I've done in a year, laughing as Y/N chased me. "IT WAS WORTH IT!"