Backstage (3)

* Y/F/N= your first name
*Y/L/N= your last name
---
I silently groan, waking up from an aching pain on my head. I later realize I'm laying on a couch in a room I don't recognize. I sat up confused and nervously looked around. I then heard a door slam open which startled me.

"Oh, h-hey. Are you feeling any better?"

I turned my head to Jack. JACK. AGAIN. "I, u-um, where a-am I?" I managed to choke out. "Backstage, I carried you here 'cause you fainted." He awkwardly rubbed his neck as he looked at me with his ocean blue eyes. I blushed, remembering. 'I fainted. I FRICKING FAINTED. Great job, Y/N. You couldn't be any more stupid....Wait. He carried me? HE FRICKING CARRIED ME? ASDFG-'

"Hello?" My thoughts were interrupted by Jack, waving his hand in front of my face. "O-Oh, I'm sorry!" Jack raised an eyebrow as he smiled slightly at you. "It's fin-"

"JACK, DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TOUCH MY COOKIES!"

He was interrupted and the band ran inside the room. I gasped and felt as if I was about to faint again when I saw the actual members of Raised to the Ground right in front of me.

Dan Howell, on keyboard, ran past me to a table with a plate of cookies and started eating them. "M-mime!" He spoke through a mouthful. Jack whined. "Aww, c'mon!" I quietly giggled.

Mark Fischbach, lead guitarist, and Jack's closest and most trusted friend looked at me confused. "Who are you?" All eyes turned on me, I froze. "Uh, I'm, um..."

Robbert, he has a nickname but I don't know it at the moment(Eh? EEEEEHHH? Yeah, I'll go now.), the lead singer, sat on the couch. "Didn't you pass out and hit your head earlier? Are you okay?"

I nodded and started to excitedly bounced up and down and couldn't contain it anymore. "Ohmygodimareallybigfanofyouguysandireallyloveyouandialwayslistentoyoursongsandwowiicantbelieveiminthesameplaceasyouandtalkingtoyou!" I blurted out and immediately covered my mouth. "Nice to meet you too." Dan smiled. "What's your name?" Robbert asked. "Oh, u-uh....Y/F/N...Y/L/N..." I stuttered. Jack smiled at me. "That's a nice name." He muttered then everyone glanced at him, he blushed faintly and looked away. "Uh, I, um, sh-should give- get g-going. H-Hi, I mean, b-BYE!" I bolted out of backstage to the parking lot, I took a deep breath once I got inside my car and fangirled. Something stuck out of my pocket and pulled out the poster I took earlier then noticed an autograph in the corner.

Maybe we can meet again? But without fainting.
###-###-####

- Jack

My cheeks warmed up and I felt butterflies, I kept reading it over and over. D-Did Jack just ask me out? Thoughts scattered through my head while I drove back to the apartment, once I got inside I was surprised by a hug. "Y/N, I was so worried! Where were you?! What happened?!" I explained everything to Phil and he smirked at me. "Ooooo, he likes you." He laughed. "Sh-Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him then walked into my room and flopped on my bed, too tired to even get ready for bed.

What if Jack does like me? What if he hates me? What if we become best friends? What if the author never stops making me ask questions? What if this is all just a dream? Why would he even care about some random fan who fainted?

I later drifted off to sleep.
---
Yay, a long chapter! I didn't even noticed this was pass 500 words till now. XD
See you later, I'm on a cruise...with no wifi...I really want to watch YouTube....pls, halp meh