|0.4| Close to you

I'm back and I'm better lol  😌
Please excuse any mistakes.

Skipping the little flirting part and just getting right into it lol.(three months later the story takes place.)

|Ava|

"Ohh noo,this shit ain't fair !"we were now bowling and some of my balls kept missing the . While Mason kept laughing at me. But we made a bet on who ever can get strikes or spares .

"That is funny,because guess what I'm gone make this one too."He said as he kept laughing, and the ball actually hit all the pins except one ,as I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, you make me sick !"while side eyeing him and start laughing.

"It's okay,if you don't know how to play baby girl,you want me show you how to play?"he said as he made sad face and I smacked my lips.

"Boy, I do know how to play ,you just kept cheating all night ."I said getting frustrated.

"Awe, don't be a sore loser just take them Ls and keep it moving."he said why rubbing my shoulder.

"I am ,not a loser and stop talking to me like I'm a baby ."I said while laughing.

"Yeah,whatever."he said shrugging his shoulders and doing the complete opposite of what I said .

"So,this how you do it ,you gone need to bend down A little bit ,throw it but alittle rough ,but not too wild and throw it at angle and focus on how to get it to get all of them at one time."he said as he was behind while our hands both touched the ball.

We shared eye contact but then I quickly looked a way.

"Umm,what  were  you saying ?"I asked while he smirked.

"I know a nigga fine thanks for not listening tho ,how did you even become a physical therapist again ?"he said sarcastically.

"Um,for your information I was listening,tho and thanks for the lesson on bowling 101,Mr.Mason ."I said while mocking him and sarcastically smiling at him.

"Well,say something I just said earlier then."he said while he folded his arms and licked his lips and waited for my answer.

There he go with that licking his lips again..

"Well,you were talking about rolling the ball.."I said as I kept thinking

"Mm,what else ?"he motioned his hand for me to keep talking

"And that's all you said,I gave  you the main idea ,so that's it ."I said while smacking my lips.

"Nah,you said you knew so tell me now."he said while shaking his head and getting closer to me.

"W-What are you doing ?"I asked as he kept getting closer and my breathing start to increase as I start getting anxious and we were now directly in each others face.

He bend down and his lips connected to mine as he towered over me with his 6'4 frame.

Then,I looked up at him and as I started to peck his lips and it turned into a full make out session and we kept kissing, for what felt like twenty minutes now.