New storyy

Description :

Meet Noriah James ,24 year old ambitious and independent lawyer who works at one of her father's top Law firm company. Trenton Neverson ,who is an entrepreneur and owns a barber shop .Which is Noriah's old bestfriend and ends up needing her help with legal issues of his shop.

But what will happen, when helping a friend in need ,leads to other things besides just helping and supporting each other ?

-

"You always do this to me ,you always walking out!"Noriah cried in pain as she looked at her lover as he kept on walking .

"What else is it to do ,when you keep yelling at me ."he said calmly making Noriah shaking her head in disbelief.

"Fucking talk ,fucking act like you care !"she said passionately where you can hear the pain in her voice.

"I'm tired of crying at night ,I'm tired of worrying about where you been every damn night for the past three weeks !"Noriah continued making him rub his face dreadfully .

"Listen I just need sometime to my self for a minute ."he said honestly because truth be told he didn't know what else to do when all he saw was the past happening all over again.

"Really so you just gone leave ."she calmly stated looking into his eyes trying to figure out who was this new person ,was she thought that was her lover .She felt defeated .

"Why ?"she asked him feeling anxious .

"So who is she ?"she asked him if he wasn't coming home to her all those time ,at night when she felt like she needed him the most.

Truth be told ,he would drink it away ,go to strip clubs or find anything to make the pain go away .But once he comes to his senses ,he feels the repercussions of guilt and pain .

"Nobody, I don't know if this can work between us anymore ,everytime I look at you I see where we could've been now ." He looked at her tiredly and depressed. He really couldn't handle the situation they were tested in now .

His last words made her heart dropped making her think about the past problems in their relationships they battled with .

She watched him walk out as she seen her lover ,her bestfriend and her everything that was now thrown away and she blamed herself.

Maybe something beneficial for the two of them should've just been a phase ..or maybe they just should've have never crossed the paths of emotions as their friendship ends up on the line..

-
Yay or nay ? (all honest opinions please :)

Pleasee Comment ,y'all opinions really matter 😩❤.

-MiaMadeIt✨