Fairy....something

I wake up to my brother and sister fighting. I'm used to it, it's all they ever do. I get out of bed and look at my clock. 9 in the morning, god dammit will I ever get to sleep in.
I had to go somewhere anyway today.
This guy owed me money, five thousand to be exact. He owned this gay bar, it was called um....I think fairy something. I don't know.
I put on a pair of pants, grab my cigarettes and head to the bathroom.
My sister walks in, not even acknowledging that I'm pissing.

"Hey I need 20 bucks" she says.

"Mandy, I have no money, and get out I'm pissing" I say.

"God who pissed you off you ass" she says.

I go to the kitchen to get a piece of left over pizza and a beer. I just wish for once there was some sort of privacy in this house.
I eat, then I go to my closet for a gun. Yes a gun, I want my money and if I don't get it I'm scaring him.
I get in the car and start driving to this stupid fag bar.
(An: sorry not trying to offend anyone )

It takes me awhile to get there but then I pull up to it.
I walk up to the person guarding the door.

"Hey I'm here for paul" I say.

"I'm sorry but no Paul here" he says.

I easily push past him, knowing he was lying. I start to look around for the fuck when I bump into someone.

"God watch where you're going" I say.

Then I see a pair of green eyes that I couldn't stop staring at.

"Nope stop it mickey before you start getting feelings" I think to myself.

"I'm sorry, my names ian by the way" he says.

"Mickey, now do you know where Paul is?" I ask.

"Um yeah should be in his office upstairs" he says.

"Thanks."

"No problem" Ian says.

I walk upstairs to see Paul walking out of his office. When he sees me he starts to turn around.

"Where you think you're going fucker" I say.

"Um, mickey what are you doing here, how are you" he says trying to play cool.

"Don't act dumb, you owe me 5 grand" I say.

"Now, now, now don't worry I got it, just follow me" he says.

I follow him into this room. He looks through this draw before pulling out am envelope.

"Here, promise all 5" he says.

I pull out the cash and count it. That fucker is lucky he didn't lie.

"Good, you're lucky you had it or you'd probably be dead right now" I say.

I walk out of the room and downstairs. I was looking around and my eyes landed on those same green ones. I smile a bit and mentally slap my face. I wasn't going to get feelings for this kid. Nope I'm just going to wait to it wares off.

I walk out of the bar and head over to my car before I feel someone touch my shoulder. I was about to punch the person until I saw ian.

"Hey um, think you could take me home?"

"Um where do you live" I say.

Do you know kevin?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Next door to him" he says.

Fuck he's a Gallagher. I hated frank, he still owes me money, but Mandy told me not to hurt him because she was with lip. Guessing ian was lips brother, yet they don't look alike.

"Fine get in" I say.

"Thanks" he says.

"Yep."

The whole car ride was silent. I caught myself taking glances of ian every now and then. I would look at his lips, his eyes, and well even his pants. I know I'm killing myself I can't even believe I was interested. God can't I not. I don't want to even believe I like guys. That just ruins my tough guy image. Not even this beauty over here will get me to do that.

Wait beauty? God what am I doing.

I drop ian off and I stop by Kevin to get my payment. I work with him at the alibi.
Afterwards I head home. And guess what green eyes was in my head the entire night.